New Music: Solid Star - Negotiate | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 20 March 2014

New Music: Solid Star - Negotiate

Some years back, I was in a serious relationship with a girl, I thought she was my 1 In A Million until the day I caught her samaring my best friend, I was so Confused that I couldn't get over it for over a month, since then I vowed not to fall in love again, met another girl few weeks later, deceived her and she fell so badly for me, but after close to 15 pressup, I called her and said, Omotena I no think say I be right person for you, & that was how we ended that relationship. I kept on Skibolising girls, took many to the line, but along the line, I came across sexy and pretty Oluchi fell in luv with her that I couldn't do without calling her name on any song I sing, and no be say she give me jazz o, and right now am on a Negotiating  because am ready to pay any sum on her head, but to cut d long story short, here is my new single Negotiate prod. by Dagenius. Find it after the cut..



35 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Linda trying her song writing skills or Solid star speaking

last baby said...

Love story

Anonymous said...

Hmmm u try just know say if dem no ba, Breack ur heart before mean say u no ba sabi love well well.

Unknown said...

What a jam love dis song soo much making sense

Unknown said...

Lol!!!!! *music* everywhere!!!!!!!!!

@MEETD®EALEVANS™ said...

D next song will be "walking away"

Unknown said...

Downloading mode activating.....
.
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Olubukola Ozone said...

I so much love dis algorithm... Ur analysis mak sense die. Hitin d download button rightaway

Anonymous said...

No think of love when you gat no money bro. Keep your hustle tight and then you see them ladies licking your toes! Na Raheem say so!

Anonymous said...

You said u did pressup close to 15 times and now called the girl(Omotena) you are not the girl. The you dont need to negotiate with your new girl. She should tell you guy( omozana) you are not the right guy .Just to let u feel an impact of what u did to the other girl.

Anonymous said...

I so much love dis guys song (Oluchi) d guy is begiening to behave like Flavour.i watch d Oluchi video evry day

Unknown said...

did he write this to U linda or u trying some lines in music????

Anonymous said...

Dis guy na second Flavour.If u watch his song tittled 'Oluchi' u wil knw what i mean.kai d guy dey make me crush

Anonymous said...

He had a very nice video in his song titled 'Oluchi'

Mr_SouL Get Naija Twitter/IG followers/7AB109CB said...

I hope d next song is not titled "mouth odour"

Iy Blaq said...

cool story, im in luv wit dis Man......winkin*

Anonymous said...

This song could be d song of the year 2014

Anonymous said...

9z one..

Faith Ogaga said...

Na solidStar dey write or na Linda Ifeoma Ikeji don dey try write songs now ???...

Anonymous said...

I Love you Solid Star....*Kissses*

Anonymous said...

i love dis oluchi song eeh, i play it up to three times before the next track

Anonymous said...

Samaring ur best friend...u nor sabi sama be dat

mmykel said...

Thumbs up bro

Frank Brown said...

Nice one

Anonymous said...

I luv d 'Oluchi' 2 much

brezzy said...

Me too

Unknown said...

Na wa ooo

Unknown said...

Gbam...

Anonymous said...

The beat's too fast. LOL. I ended up listening to PSquare's Testimony on the page. Jammin now.

Anonymous said...

dt oluch track z wao.e mk brain die

Worldwide music said...

good one boy

Worldwide music said...

hat too good

Anonymous said...

warri boys no de carry last.

Apple said...

Ok

Anonymous said...

Dope tune Bro!! Linda can't even try to sing, she wan wound?? But still love my Linda 4much!!

Recent Posts