David Beckham strips down to his pants...in public! I like...:-) | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 3 November 2010

David Beckham strips down to his pants...in public! I like...:-)

Beckham stripped down to his pants to get changed in front of the crowds at a recent LA Galaxy match.
Oh dear me. I know he's married but he changed in public so we are permitted to look.
Is that all him really? What a lucky girl that Victoria girl is...

12 comments:

silk said...

lol linda. i agree, he is all dat. but wetin ur eye dey do for dat side? lol.

Anonymous said...

Linda bush girl, he stripped down to his briefs nt pants.

Anonymous said...

Linda, you need to get laid!!
you will soon break out with acne, walahi.

Anonymous said...

abeg let me look before my hubby comes in.....oh....donot be tempted as i close the door and look for other posts

Anonymous said...

"what a lucky girl victoria is" serously linda???! really?!

SOLA said...

lol.... LindaRrrrr

Anonymous said...

vitoria is lucky??? Bcos david strips? ... linda!!!

NINA said...

IS HE REALLY ALL THAT WELL ENDOWED??? I'M NOT SURE I SEE IT THAT WAY..

Surprise said...

Beck is really well endowed o. I pray for you Linda that that thing wey you like God go give you your own permanent one so that you no go dey look and like another woman husband own.

@anon 11.39 am, victoria is lucky not because David strips but bcos of wetin she dry 'monopolise'.

Anonymous said...

That is why Posh calls him Golden Balls!!!!!!

skankmypeaceofmind said...

abeg.............this public display of stuffed penis is beginning to bore me.

Dachick! said...

I, personally, don't think his prick is that big. I've seen bigger, stronger, longer and fuller ones...

Recent Posts