"That was one of the most scary events I have experienced" Damilola Adegbite opens up on health challenges, reveals she had surgeries weeks ago | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 12 May 2017

"That was one of the most scary events I have experienced" Damilola Adegbite opens up on health challenges, reveals she had surgeries weeks ago

Tinsel actress, Damilola Adegbite-Attoh, has been through a tough period recently. The mother-of-one opened up about her struggles these past few weeks. She revealed that she has been in and out of surgery, and for her, it was the scariest she had ever experienced.

The former model, who will turn 32 in a week, wrote:
"Flashing back" to a few weeks ago, going into and out of surgery. That was one of the most scary and eye opening events I have experienced  (I will share details in my next vlog). Fast forward to today, I am alive and well, and most importantly, I have a better understanding of how fragile life is and how it all can be taken away in one split second. Consciously choose to be grateful for the things you have. Be kind to one another, forgive yourself and others for mistakes; remember nobody is perfect...neither are you,embrace everything and everyone who makes your life beautiful! It is my birthday in a few days I have sooo much to be grateful for. I know you do too, if you count your blessings, you will be surprised how many they are.  #family #friends #love #lifeisbeautiful"

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

May the almighty God make you whole ijn amen

EDWIN edDREAMZ CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
Person carry style wan open vblog.... I hope your plan work shah....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Oghenetega said...

Thank God for sparing ur Life Dammy..
I could remember when I was at the Hospital 4 almost 3months + ..
It was God and only him cause I thought I would Die or I shoukd just take my own Life sef cause I was tired of everything...
But God Almighty spared my Life and My Brother & Sister that I never appreciated stood by me through it all..

Anonymous said...

My beautiful dammy,may God continue to lavish you with a longer​ life,more happiness and blessings. You are a strong virtuous woman who will continue to inspire,and aspire. Stay strong, religious and hopeful for your lovely son and husband. We love you and no Matter the condition you are facing,God shall wrap you up nicely and keep you healthy and safe.
Happy birthday to you in advance! And I wish you more fruitful years.

Anonymous said...

Best wishes

Sammy J said...

Sorry dear

Commenting from edunaij.com.ng

F8 said...

Oh my! Life is beautiful and God is Great! God be with u Dami

Joyous babe, Linda Ikeji FIrst Cousin said...

I wish u quick recovery.

Unknown said...

Pele

Unknown said...

pele nne
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Unknown said...

Wishing her quick recovery

uniquechic said...

Balm of gilead will work wonders in ur life dear

Recent Posts