In case you missed it, watch the first episode of Linda Ikeji TV's 'Hot Topics' with Latasha Ngwube | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 13 May 2017

In case you missed it, watch the first episode of Linda Ikeji TV's 'Hot Topics' with Latasha Ngwube

In the first episode of our hot new show, Hot Topics, presented by Latasha Ngwube, guests including Osagie Alonge of Pulse, content producer Toyosi Philips and reporter Abiola Aloba discuss various trending topics of the moment and it's a must watch

2 comments:

Robert said...

i remember this lady on stv. she used to do the nigerian

looking for penis enlargement? click here now!

version of fashion police. she did it with a few other female presenters on the show.

Unknown said...

Dope Show as per Naija Standard. Watched it 4rom A 2 Z.
Luv the way Ms Ikeji is revolutionizing the entertainment Binnez on Planet Nigeria.

Meanwhile, I honestly think that Latasha is Bae. I luv Big engines. I never settle 4 less than V6. I got enough energy 2 work on the throttle as I fire more than enough gas into the injector like I'm cruising 2 high Heavens.

Will Prolly work on her someday especially with my 'Patience' Virtue which I have already upgraded n Mastered 2 an ArtForm. RareSpecie Z still remains an Intellectual Deviant and Establishment Rebel.

Recent Posts