"I tried to make sense of it but I can't, so I have left everything in God's hands" - Omoni Oboli opens up about the death of her father | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 12 May 2017

"I tried to make sense of it but I can't, so I have left everything in God's hands" - Omoni Oboli opens up about the death of her father

 Actress, Omoni Oboli lost her father in an accident a week ago, and has opened up about the sad incident in a post on her Instagram page today.
 "It's been a week since my dad's very tragic and untimely passing. I have tried to make sense of it but I can't so I have left everything in God's hands.
Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning! Hallelujah ..  His strength is made perfect in my weakness! I'm coming out stronger! I'm victorious! Nothing can bring me down! The king's kid! CHILD OF GRACE! .. #StrongWoman #ChildOfGrace #JesusLastBorn #RIPMyBiggestFan," Omoni wrote. Attachments area

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmmmmm...... God's comfort

Anonymous said...

After posing for a fashion label next day.
Is this to justify what u did?

Anonymous said...

That's the spirit dear take heart and be strong. Rip to him

Sammy J said...

Is the best thing to do

Commenting from edunaij.com.ng

Unknown said...

Rip

Unknown said...

pele
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Unknown said...

Chai! May GOD give her and her family the fortitude to bear the loss! May her father's soul rest in peace, Amen

uniquechic said...

RIP to him...its always painful losing ones parent

Unknown said...

U really an ass!

Recent Posts