Linda I want you to disregard all the hate posts and comments about you. I know you're human. It can be hard to not feel sad when you read such especially from women. I am a woman and I celebrate you. I want u to know that you are not alone. I am praying for you. Do you hun
I got dz yesterday had 2 unfriend d fellow immediately "CONGRATULATION!!! u just won your self a HP laptop, blackberry Q10, a surprise envelope and a gas cooker
your parcel has been successfully sent to fdcs courier delivery company. PARCEL DETAILS: courier name: FDCS parcel serial number: kc007329. parcel number: 2334 parcel content: HP laptop, plasma TV 35 inches,blackberry Q10, surprise envelope, and a gas cooker parcel weight: 12kg courier contact:09056464226. for shipment down to your given address, you are going to be responsible for courier delivery charge. to commence with delivery contact the company for verification. LUCKY YOU TO BE MY BENEFICIARY THIS YEAR AND ENJOY YOUR GIFT AND KEEP UP WITH YOUR SUPPORT...LOVE YOU ALL"
Nawaooo...dem won scam my actress K With http://naijapple.com *Meet cool naija ladies and guys *Read latest news *Get jamb and waec answers *get mtn,glo,airtel and etisalat 2Gig code
Funny People self, they full everywhere. One sent me msg on fbk asking me to send recharge card of 3k for am that he is in a meeting that when he comes out he will send it back to me.
82 comments:
LOL funny a bit.
Lmao, people can scam.
see the hot bathroom sex video with a white dude maheeda shared
Laptop ko,computer ni
Lol My Angel Mercy don't mind d fool.. Is common laptop his asking you to claim not even saying u won a Ferrari car....LOL Ur natural look is cool.
Jobless idiots evrywher
We can only blame GEJ
Lols
Lolz they just gave you an idea.go and start a show and call it Mercy Johnson show.
Issorai
Lol mumu scammers
so? is she just knowing about that? Linda u sef... smdh
Lol.
Lol.d scammer shud v used a bigger price.wat s dere in laptop dt she cant get
Hehe
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds
Very funny
LOL
Looolz Mercy Johnson winning laptop on Mercy Johnson give away.
. ~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA
Funny.
Hahahahahahaha....no be small something
Dat one na hungry man... dee
Lol ndi oshi
Linda I want you to disregard all the hate posts and comments about you. I know you're human. It can be hard to not feel sad when you read such especially from women. I am a woman and I celebrate you. I want u to know that you are not alone. I am praying for you. Do you hun
Lolsss very funny
So what's the surprise here? Abegi!
Hehehe! Very funny. Linda take note!
Haaaaaaaa. SMH.
Hahaha! Lol! You can't be a scammer and be so dumb!
Lols! Dumb Nigerian Scammers.
😂😂😂. Lol
Hahahahahaha, Mercy Johnson giveaway
LOL.... you wash your make up to show that you dont have tribal mark for face...\
Lol funny Mercy
Lol,Mercy no wel
Lol,Mercy no well
Very daft ppl
...merited happiness
Lol very funny
Scammers are now Desperate. Sending scam messages to random folks.
Hilarious. Funny
Very funny lady.
Hmmmm dey re everywhere ooooo
Hahahaha
Hahahahahahaha my funny mercy,really like her whatever she say wil always be funny.lolz@ ask my hubby me I'm the real mercy lolz
Lool
Lol, na Apc cause am. Linda observe!
Bloody scammer
Lolz..funny woman
Eh ehh see mercy johnson oo. Am impressed she is lukn fyn in dis pic
I got dz yesterday had 2 unfriend d fellow immediately "CONGRATULATION!!!
u just won your self a HP laptop, blackberry Q10, a
surprise envelope
and a gas cooker
your parcel has been successfully sent to fdcs
courier delivery company. PARCEL DETAILS:
courier name: FDCS
parcel serial number: kc007329.
parcel number: 2334
parcel content: HP laptop, plasma TV 35
inches,blackberry Q10, surprise envelope, and a
gas cooker
parcel weight: 12kg
courier contact:09056464226.
for shipment down to your given address,
you are going to be responsible for courier
delivery charge.
to commence with delivery contact the company
for verification.
LUCKY YOU TO BE MY BENEFICIARY THIS YEAR
AND ENJOY YOUR GIFT AND KEEP UP WITH YOUR
SUPPORT...LOVE YOU ALL"
Ode...
Lol.
😂😂😂Lool
Hehehehehehehehehe...
Scammers ebe nile
Odi egwu....ndi uchu
Lol. Busted scamming.
#LIB ADDICT#
Lol...they are funny
Na wa ooooo
Lol. * it's well*
Nawaooo...dem won scam my actress
K
With http://naijapple.com
*Meet cool naija ladies and guys
*Read latest news
*Get jamb and waec answers
*get mtn,glo,airtel and etisalat 2Gig code
Lolz......Mercy check well oooo cos I think your head is not on your neck again.... Choi...in Linders' voice
Na waoh...
That was how one idiot sent me a text that I won 750,000 on MTN giveaway
Lol mercy u funny.
This lady is too funny... "went to check if my face was still on my head" buaaaaahhhhh
Scammers every where..... Abeg shine eyes 👀 don't b a victim ooo
Hhhehehehhehehe
I no fit laugh abeg
Hhhehehehhehehe
I no fit laugh abeg
Lol...scammers tho! Even mercy?
Did u tell dem u needed a laptop? Thieves evrywher
lol,they though it will work for them. Linda see to that case
lol,they though it will work for them. Linda see to that case
As usual u didn't post My comment, change linda even if d comment is abt u
I love it when you are dramatic lolz mercy all the way
419! Internet armed robber
Funny
People self, they full everywhere.
One sent me msg on fbk asking me to send recharge card of 3k for am that he is in a meeting that when he comes out he will send it back to me.
Lmao#Lindangwanu#
Them be learner.lol
Them be learner.lol
LOLZ MERCY MERCY
Supper change, it's happened to me as well.
Lol
Didn't know that her NOSE was that big,she should have smell the scammers from downtown.
This has been on for a while, how come you are just seeing this.
Funke Akindele is also a victim. this not news ooo.
This has been on for a while, how come you are just seeing this.
Funke Akindele is also a victim. this not news ooo.
Post a Comment