Doris Roberts, who was the meddling mother next door on Everybody Loves Raymond, has died at the age of 90, her representative confirmed. Roberts, who won Emmys for best supporting actress in a comedy for playing Marie Barone, the mother of Ray Romano’s sportswriter character, in 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2005, died on Sunday in Los Angeles.
In 1995, Roberts landed the part of Marie Barone on Everybody Loves Raymond, playing Ray’s mom and the husband of the cranky Frank (Peter Boyle). She was with the hit CBS sitcom for every one of the show’s nine seasons, covering 210 episodes.

25 comments:
Jezzzzzzzz! May her soul rest in peace... so sad
May her soul RIP. Linda take note!
Awww RIP
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds
Never heard of her.
Awwwwww...glorious life
...merited happiness
90 years! She try jare. Rest in peace mama.
May her soul rest in peace
Rip ma'am..
Enugu's shoe maker
One of my favorite Veteran,may her soul rest in peace.. Life
Rip
Ewwwwwwww dis woman is gone! RIP mama. My people,virgin coconut oil is available for u, very affordable, when I mean Virgin, I mean pure frm mother earth. For more info on hw to get call 07032612007
Oh my Big mama! May her soul rest in peace. She's fought a good fight.
May her soul rest in peace. Linda observe!
May her soul rest in peace
RIP Maam.
#LIB ADDICT#
Awww. "Marie". Brilliant actress. She always brought every character she played home. God rest her soul! Amen
Rip.she was very funny I could remember
Awww,i love dis woman....RIP dorris robert
What a character. You ont know if you love her or scared your mum will be like her. RIP
Awwwww may she RIP.
I love her.R.I.P madam.
Death why?! And I love her so much! RIPP Doris😢😢
Death why?! And I love her so much! RIPP Doris😢😢
Aww! Mrs Miracle.
She tried as she died at d age of 90. Bt it is a pity she went wt her talent.
Post a Comment