Kenny Ogungbe speak on his upcoming album | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 21 April 2011

Kenny Ogungbe speak on his upcoming album

“I have an album coming. You’re going to be hearing different genres of music on the album. Don’t be surprised seeing me do fuji with K1. Because of my age, I am going to be doing songs for people younger than me. I want a scenario where I would be able to drag King Sunny Ade to the studio.” Kenny Ogungbe to a City People reporter...

9 comments:

Chop Street London said...

abeg I no fit laff o! we are waiting Mr Oga

Anonymous said...

is this 'news' paid for linda?

Anonymous said...

Like , honestly, I just can't with this rubbish, abeg. Linda, take time, how can u even put this laughable no-news next to the story of the promising young life that was violently snuffed out? How is this even relevant? Album ko! He needs to go and sit his old ass down while we try to figure out which way forward for Nigeria.

Anonymous said...

wetin be all this kind thing sef, you for stay de produce jeje, eehhhnnnn i warn u oooooo. No go shit for church

ibiluv said...

is it not bad enuff that he is the platform which his sister uses to continually assault my ears?

he wants to make his own noise too?

no more artistes to sign on their label?

on my dayzzzzz

Anonymous said...

like seriously!!!!!!!kenny should realise he is old and leave this game for the youths abeg.....

KELE GOLDMIND said...

since he has sworn not to leave the stage even when the ovation is gone, let him stay there as long as he wants, ...I hate him with passion just for this!...i no say D1 Adeleye can't try this kinda shit!

Anonymous said...

Is he jus realising he can sing?
Thot he was much more serious dan dis.
He and his zero talented sis shud do a song 2geda,mayb even remix 1of ha noise she calls songs...Lol

Adetutu said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn..... NEXT!!!!

Recent Posts