Red carpet moments, Celebrities, electrifying perfomances and more #Cokestudio4ng launch party | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 15 October 2016

Red carpet moments, Celebrities, electrifying perfomances and more #Cokestudio4ng launch party

It was an evening of glitz, glamour and lights as Coca-Cola launched the fourth season of Coke Studio at a banging musical party that held on Thursday, October 13th at the Sky View terrace of Lekki Coliseum, Lekki Phase 1, Victoria Island, Lagos.












I caught up with my home girl, Bolinto, who rocked the red carpet with a snazzy white dress that showed off legs, as she grilled the celebs with quirky on-the-spot questions. Trust Bolinto…

Roll over the red carpet, and you get a groovy party with awesome meals from east, west, and central Africa from your A-list chef, Chef Fregz; awesome music by the talented DJ Obi; and hot performances by Simi, Falz, Tanzanian Music Artiste, Vanessa Mdee, and Patoranking.











So much happened all at once, but we managed to capturethe dopest moments for you. Darey Art Alade, Waje, Maraji, Stephanie Coker, Pamela Peter-VigboroLeesi; Denrele, Cool FM’s Dotun, Laff Up, Denola Grey, KemiAdetiba,  Noble Igwe, Beverly Osu, DJ Lambo, YCEE, Dynamite, Lola OJ, Bizzle O, Melvin Oduah, Dynamite, Dan the Humorous,  and many more other celebrities grooved till dawn.









Finally, we got to say ‘’Thank God It’s Thursday’’ #CokeStudio4NG.
Check out more pictures and videos on Instagram and twitter using the hashtag #CokeStudio4NG.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get started winning from fixed sports betting this week!! message me on WhatsApp on 07052977125 for your fixed games or call me now to start winning!!! high stakers only

Unknown said...

Good for dem

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

Colorful event,they obviously had fun.



~glo rule your world~ cos I do•

Unknown said...

Seen

Unknown said...

Wow... Fun filled!

Unknown said...

Good for dem

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

Ok

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Nice one


...merited happiness

Pretty face said...

Beautiful people

Unknown said...

GOOD TO SEE







AUNTY LINDA 👩

Joyous babe,Linda ikeji first cousin said...

Very colourful.

Anonymous said...

The new era of millionaires is at your door step.

Want to convert $20 to over $20,000. Then join us EVERY NIGHT by 8pm and get this amazing information on how to transform your financial life.

Don't wait for others to make millions before you join. Just click

https://chat.whatsapp.com/FBtXSCqun2QCRbBM9vw80J

Just join and attend the seminar by 8pm on WhatsApp. It could be ur opportunity.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad why is the country so hard,why do people see me and think things are fine with me because I'm plumpy and pretty,they feel I must have a man that takes care of me which I don't. why did I lost my job why is so difficult for me to raise to pay my debts,not to talk of feeding properly or starting up a little trade. I'm here with hope that someone will reach out to me please help me. Here's my email nnechichinne@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Linda mkn money snc 2000
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Unknown said...

All I see is d crazy Denrele

Unknown said...

Creative director for begging... dee

Recent Posts