OwoniPepper Records debuts signee Oshomo's 1st official single titled 'BoriBose' | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 20 November 2015

OwoniPepper Records debuts signee Oshomo's 1st official single titled 'BoriBose'

Moyegun Paul Olorunsomo aka Osomo, finished from Federal College of Education akoka, studied Fine and applied Art, majored in Sculpture and graphics Paint. Oshomo is an indigene of Ogun state abeokuta. "Music has always been my passion and what I wish to speak out to the community with." he says


"I started music 2007, my stage name was giving to me by my fans, Osomo was extracted from my new real name Olorunsomo. 9ice alapomeji inspired my kind of music right from when I was young I knew I was a good musician but never had that chance to join any music group or church choir, but immediately I listen to Gongo Aso album I stood my foot on d ground and started recording. “Bori Bose”

Single is one of the songs have recorded and which am sure you all fans will love and get along well with the video. Download listen and watch.


Watch video below...



CONNECT WITH OSHOMO
www.Twitter.com/Officialoshomo
 www.

18 comments:

STERN said...

K.

Davido's driver said...

Good tune

Anonymous said...

Yvonne Nelson says these 10 celebrities are now her enemies

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Owonipepper ni n tooto

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Owonipepper ni n tooto

Blog It With Olivia said...

Ok


























#It WiLL oNLy gEt beTTer
#iT MuSt eNd IN pRAisE

Unknown said...

Issokay seen, thanks for sharing. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Issokay seen, thanks for sharing. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

[url=http://www.waptvbaze.com/2015/11/20/music-tekno-wash-prod-by-dj-coublon/]Music: Tekno – Wash (Prod. By DJ Coublon)[/url]

Northern Princess 7 said...

Okay

allifatimah7@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Cool.

Davido's driver said...

2/10

Unknown said...

OK..........

Uthman Saheed said...

Keep it up guy...the sky is where you belong...you will surely go far.

Click: Four Types Of Partners In A Relationship

Click: As a married woman don't do these on Facebook

edDREAMZ said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
Oky seen...
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Unknown said...

Yeah, it is a good one

You won't believe this! The Drink that Nutritionists Now claim is good for your Heart

Comment frm ROYAL PRIESTHOOD (royalpriesthood007@gmail.com) said...

Wonderful

Comment frm ROYAL PRIESTHOOD (royalpriesthood007@gmail.com)

Unknown said...

Olorunsomo I see u keep it up

Recent Posts