Woman pays for a Cinderella and Snow White tattoo, see what she got | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 25 March 2016

Woman pays for a Cinderella and Snow White tattoo, see what she got

Sarah Blackley from Christchurch, New Zealand, said on Facebook that she had paid $400 for a Cinderella and Snow White tattoo but the artist drew Cinderella clutching a knife and Snow White with no eyeballs.
She shared photos of the botched tattoo work on Facebook, asking people to share and help get the business shut down. She wrote:

'I recently got this "tattoo" and I am so utterly disgusted and embarrassed. $400 for what?! I refuse to wear short sleeves.
I am a tattoo lover as most of you know, this is on my skin forever,' she wrote.'I put my trust in him to give me Cinderella and Snow White. I have tried to contact him [the tattooer] prior to this post but no reply. I know how bad this is all I ask is no snarky comments please just share and help these guys get shut down.'
The spokesperson also said she had requested a 'zombie princess' sleeve tattoo - not a 'standard Disney-themed' one.
Sarah Blackley later took to her Facebook to apologize about asking for people to help her shut the business down. She wrote:
 “it was not my intentions to ruin the business and even though I said it, I regret it and apologise for what has happened to the business. I mean I'm still upset about my arm but they're losing business which isn't fair." A staff member at the studio says Ms Blackley's partner made contact with him.

50 comments:

I MUST WIN LINDA GIVEAWAY said...

Looks more like Ursella lol

Unknown said...

Really funny. Sorry. More Instagram followers for you

gentle said...

Lolzzz...I hate tatoos. I love how kim and bey dnt have one.

Unknown said...

lols serves her right....pals tattoo is very bad, its even in d Bible, it's wrong...said my peace

Roseberry said...

Lolzzz, Good for them

Unknown said...

Hehe 😂😂💋 good for her

Unknown said...

Duhh but the Tatto looks like zombie

Anonymous said...

U are sick woman... . Andy bello

Anonymous said...

U are sick woman... . Andy bello

Unknown said...

Lol.. I laugh in Hebrew .

Omon Danny said...

odd..



stay updated on technology updates @ techsvibe.com

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

Lmfao... she got Adam and Eve make she manage am jorr....


~glo rule your world~ cos I do•

Unknown said...

Lol









PEPSI ADDICT

Aproko Queen said...

Serves her right...lol

Chomsy said...

hahahahaha
***it's Chomsy Again***

Chomsy said...

Happy Good Friday fams
***It's Chomsy Again***

Unknown said...

K


‭OKORO UPGRADED

Kayode Odusanya said...

It is her fault. They said she requested a zombie princess themed tattoo. People need to be sure of exactly what they want.




Do You Have Problems Lasting Long in Bed?

Linda's daughter aka Nwa Linda said...

Ahhhhh 😂😂😂

Unknown said...

Smh

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Lol. See gobe!


...merited happiness

choqlatelymart said...

Sorry oooo but OYO is ur case😂😂😂😂

choqlatelymart said...

Sorry oooo but OYO is ur case😂😂😂😂

Unknown said...

I no fit laff abeg. Linda take note!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure its not Jumia that did the tatoo?

Richard said...

Wetin concern me mtchewww



#reeshahr

Engee said...

That's what happened when you did a bad work and still have bad customer service on top of it. The victim wouldn't have gone to the media had it been the tatooer replied and calmed her down when she contacted about their bad work.

Sipping my hennessy

CHYGURL from CHYNA said...

Negodu.....,but all join nah. Kikiki

Davido's driver said...

We can not help her to close down the business, sorry

Unknown said...

She got mammy water tatoo

Unknown said...

Hahaha oh oh! Pele

ndubeans said...

......and she got lura ikeji tatoo

Pretty face said...

Hmmmm, lols

Unknown said...

How's this our business? Go and meet him and stop ranting to d public!u never told us b4 getting it

Unknown said...

Mmmmmm
Dnt fancy dat
Its Good friday

JESUS CHRIST the KING of ALL JEWS


#spritual

Unknown said...

Lmao. He gave her one of the ugly stepsister and the evil queen instead. Lol

Psalmuelle aka Samstone. said...

Hahahahahahahahaha! I can only laff cos I hate tattoos.

#LIB ADDICT#

Unknown said...

Good for her

Unknown said...

Lolz!



Okbye.

Unknown said...

Hahahahahaaahhaa

Adaobilinda her sexcellency said...

She dey sleep when dem dey draw d tattoos for her? Abeg make we hear word jare. They hv given her their level of talents.

nonny said...

Der bot luk lyk status!! Metcheew!!

Unknown said...

Lol
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Unknown said...

Heheheehe

Black Belle said...

They drew witches

Joanpinky said...

It baffles me how people will destroy their beautiful skin in the name of tattoo.

Unknown said...

Hahahaha I love tattoos! Pele tie o

Yetty k said...

Funny

Unknown said...

All these confused white girls... today "oh that black guy raped me" tomorrow "he didn't, I was just drunk"
Now it's "shut him down he gave me a crappy tattoo" later "don't shut him down its unfair" what did you think would happen??
MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND BIKO 😒

Unknown said...

Hopefully he remained patient in the face of all this :(

Recent Posts