The Story behind 'Temi' | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 26 March 2016

The Story behind 'Temi'

The long awaited music single from one of Africa's finest maestros, Tosin Ajolore is finally here... Born into a Christian family and musical clan in the late 60s, one could not have expected any less. TEMI is a story born out of the nagging desire to instil a possibility mindset in every listener and challenge their inate capacity. Speaking of his background, he said;

"My Father and late Mother did a lot of singing, taught us how to distinguish musical notes and sing to parts.
My siblings and I also sang most times before Dad preached. With not much for a child to bother his mind about, I started playing the trumpet at age 12 and became a multi instrumentalist by 14. While a budding musician, I had taken very active lead roles in church choirs, set up a couple of bands and singing groups. As a multi instrumentalist, song writer, music director, worship leader of many years and now Presiding Pastor of House of David Ministry International based in Abuja, Nigeria, I have been faced with the task of one on one counseling/ministering to people with different personalities, various backgrounds, diverse walks of life, divergent ideologies, my reflections about life and knowledge of God deepen daily. Reminiscing about life generally and zeroing in on Angel Gabriel's discussion with Mary about the Saviour's birth, made me conclusively agree with scriptures that THERE IS NO IMPOSSIBILITY WITH GOD. It was brandished upon my soul that indeed MY CASE IS SETTLED. Thus, I began to strum my guitar and OUT flowed the lyrics and music of this song. Invite your friends and family, to settle down, get your spirits, souls and bodies refreshed as you keenly listen to my new song; TEMI."
See Video as Below|:-


Twitter:- @tosinajolore FB Page:- Tosinajoloremusic

16 comments:

Olaaliu said...

Seen

baba said...

My oga before

Anonymous said...

Oui 👌 d'accord ! Greetings from paris. Linda.

Davido's driver said...

Who is he? Fine man

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

Nice

Adaobilinda her sexcellency said...

Noted

Unknown said...

Issokay seen, thanks for sharing. Linda take note!

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

D pictures r nice


...merited happiness

Unknown said...

Ok nice...

Unknown said...

Greater heights sir, you are representing Emmanuel Baptist Church well

Emmy said...

Kudos bro.

chommy said...

Seen. Linda observe!

Chizzy Liz said...

***********Linda pls I be human being ooo ******* wetin be dis prove u aint robot thing ****** ??????? Dat stops me from commenting bikokwanu ???????? I dey u like robot abi my comments dey smell like robot ?????? Aburom Robot biko

chyyy said...

Nice I will check it out later

Unknown said...

Great work Tosin, I must say. So proud of you bro. Cheers.

Annabel said...

My Pastor... My Father!

Recent Posts