Security in Abuja | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 3 September 2011

Security in Abuja

A security operative checking a car with a scanner in Abuja.
I hear it's a little hellish for some residents of Abuja right now in terms of security. Since the UN House bombing, soldiers man roadblocks, check vehicles thoroughly, delay people from going about their business and even guard hotels frequented by forigners. They say to enter some places now is war. 

If you live in Abuja, how's life over there?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hellish indeed!!

steezz.com said...

Yes it’s hell right now and sometimes I find the whole tin amusing cos while they’er busy searching the boot, I could be carrying whatever they’er looking in my bag. Those guys need 2 get serious. With the way they go about the whole tin, I feel even more unsafe.

galore said...

aabeg which day dem go help me go bomb were all those evil politicians dey hide do evil meetingsaabeg which day dem go help me go bomb were all those evil politicians dey hide do evil meetings

CLF said...

Terrorists tend to be ahead! The Security services need to be proactive and not reactive....

SitePaddy said...

erm in as much as i sympathize with the abj ppl havin to deal with this, its d same thing as airport check to me. ill rather be stripped naked and searched as long as every human being and animal on dat plane is going thru d same to prevent my plane from being bombed or hijacked

Anonymous said...

Please this stuff paraded as a scanner isnt a scanner.

Its Just a reflective mirror for spying underneath a Car

Recent Posts