Cocktails & Dresses: Free Ankara Clutch. Win one on this blog! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 15 October 2010

Cocktails & Dresses: Free Ankara Clutch. Win one on this blog!

 
Cocktails & Dresses is a private fashion exhibition, occuring once monthly, in Lagos and Abuja. We'll be offering one-off pieces that we have specially sourced, in addition to ones we created ourselves. Each piece is very unique, and there's bound to be something to suit your taste [and budget :p]. We'll also be throwing in pieces other than dresses. All at extremely affordable prices. Plus we have a special addition this month, R.Rocks. Come out! Shop, mix, mingle, network, knock back a few drinks, & have fun.

They're looking to give out free ankara clutches at Cocktails & Dresses this weekend, and want to give out one on my blog. So if you're interested in having this clutch, answer this question. What is my middle name? Ha ha, I love this. Send in your answers and I will pick a winner.

N.B - You can't answer as anonymous. Full names pls.

19 comments:

Kemi Iwalesin said...

Ifeoma

Tosin Ashiru said...

Ijeoma

Nwamaka said...

ifeoma

Indulge said...

Ifeoma, Ifeoma, Ifeoma, I want to marry you, give me your love! - Felix Liberty (for Linda Ikeji and my mom :) )

Bukola Dada said...

Linda Ifeoma Ikeji

uchenna chugbo said...

ijeoma

Nene Ahuoma said...

ifeoma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wunmmysworld said...

Chioma....this had better be correct o! hmm coz i want that clutch. lol kidding but seriously it wouldn't be bad having it in my collections

Akunyiba Linda .O. said...

Ifeoma

Anonymous said...

Ifeoma o! you're my namesake. lol

zainab oke said...

Ifeoma!!!!!!!!

betty braimah said...

Ifeoma

betty braimah said...

Linda 'Ifeoma' Ikeji

Ejike Emmanuel(Abuja) said...

Ifeoma

Linda Ikeji said...

hmmmm, who do i give this bag to now?

thinking, thinking, thinking....

na me o said...

Ify baby... lol

Linda Ikeji said...

alright, i've picked a winner. I've decided to give it to the first person to get the answer correct - Kemi Iwalesin

@Kemi, pls send me an email asap lindaikeji@gmail.com to get ur bag.
Congrats

doll (retired blogger) said...

i guess we can put names to some of the anonymous commenters

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the primary time here. I found this board and I to find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present one thing again and aid others such as you helped me.
I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I'm no longer positive whether or not this publish is written by way of him as nobody else recognize such detailed about my difficulty. You are incredible! Thanks! cheap car insurance

Recent Posts