Rapper Eva Alordiah confirms breakup with her fiance, Caesar, says she is single again! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 3 June 2017

Rapper Eva Alordiah confirms breakup with her fiance, Caesar, says she is single again!

In a lengthy post she shared on her IG page, rapper, Eva Alordiah, this evening confirmed the end of her 15 months engagement to her fiance, Caesar Ume-Ezeoke. Eva and Caesar got engaged in January 2016, a month after they started dating.

Tongues began to wag recently that they have called off their engagement which Eva initially denied but she has now come clean on the true state of their relationship. Read what she wrote after the cut...


Single Again and not quite sure I was ready for the other side. Feels so familiar, this Single life, yet so new.
I have been single for only 1 Day and I already feel 😷

My friends always used to Tease me and tell me I love 'Love'.
I have finally accepted this is True. I do Love Love. What LEO Woman doesn't?

#ThatWasAReallyGoodMan and I may be silly to let him go but it's okay cause now #YouCanHaveHimSisters 👏🏽 My head feels wobbly.
I write a great deal don't I ?
Maybe this happened so I can find a way to get back in my head and stroke the balls of my sleeping muse. 
I want a Cat.
I have had dogs all my Life and they made for best of Friends those years I was Single. 
Should I get a Cat?
I feel like If I finally do get a Cat it would be an all black one with Eyes that Gleam in the Darkness.
_
Darkness: What lies in the wake of a Love never to be felt again.


I want a Cat and I want to Write.
No not Write Rap. Not that. 
It would be so wonderful to write a new Novel.
I'd think about this in the coming days and let you know what I decide.

Hey don't feel sad for me. I let a Good man go, that must be a good thing no? 
I want to write a Novel.
I have to write.
I am going to Write. 
I need to Write.
I am Writing.
Don't Ask about me, I have gone to Write.
I AM a Writer, First.
2:22 NEW

46 comments:

Davido's driver said...

Eya as e nor get money for bella naija wedding

Manuel Kunmi said...

That's sad sha...... Pele oooo

Zee9ja said...

I love Eva anyday anytime .

GALORE said...

Hahahaha
Hahahaha
Hahahaha

Ntor

When you don't listen, this is what you get


@Ceazer don use you clean mouth

Shay @Ceazer na person to date before?

He has no shame... Very broke ass dude

@Simi his colleague go dey laugh you by now... He left her, and started befriending you, and you too dey flaunt nonsense for social media.. Nonsense love

He has ruined your career



@Galore

Anonymous said...

She actually can write

Anonymous said...

You will be fine. The right man will come..

Anonymous said...

Hiss

Unknown said...

The engagement too long sef

Lucy J said...

okay Eva

Anonymous said...

Whose business? If u like get a lizard or even a frog,,,,,, draw for all I care. So why deny it initially,,, cos dammy krane yash Don open, u had to come out.... Lord of the ring.... Fake ass girl

Anonymous said...

Eva.. you haven't been single for 1 day girl.. you have been single for a long time! Nobody believed your long engagement story. But it's not the end of the world pretty girl. s**T happens. you'll be fine.

Pumpkin.

Unknown said...

Sounds like she is psychologically down .she is just pretending like its not getting to her.she needs some one to console her.
Breakups ain't good at all; especially if you love that person so much.not a good experience.

Anonymous said...

You need prayers dear

Unknown said...

Na madness

Unknown said...

To whom it may Concern!!! I like minding my Business, so what u do with ur life is Entirely ur business...

Unknown said...

she's not serious

gentle said...

So she lied then? mstchew... these celebrities have lying genes imbued in their DNA.

Anonymous said...

She's heartbroken. Those r d symthoms of heartbreak. Your affair was too in d public if u ask me.

Anonymous said...

So she was thinking that omo ibo will and is marriage material? Take a cue from Dj cuppy Eva!

Anonymous said...

It's very good for you aunty Alordiah. When they were telling you, you were speaking english, Maybe, he has finally given you herpes as he is renowned for. He is an old goat who used you to rise to fame! He is an opportunist and you were too wowed by a receding hairline fowl to see it. You even took advice from a bleached monkey like Freeze. Pele, God will deliver you like he delivered the others. To all the girls out there, beware of Caesar, his real name is Chike Ume-ezeoke. He is not even proud of his real name! Goat of life!

Anonymous said...

Itz not a do or die affair to drop a comment. People like you should stop showcasing your low iq online.

Unknown said...

She now a Philosopher.

Anonymous said...

Who cares. I don't give a damn

Anonymous said...

If u like minding your business,then why comment on something that is not your problem.

Anonymous said...

Wait oh re mind d only that notice Nenne George is off here she hardly comment this days with her bad mouth .anyway miss Eva Weldon ma keep writing ok

Anonymous said...

Galore, you are wrong about an aspect of what you just wrote. She dumped him because in no time,he will be debuting a new woman and in order to avoid some serious shame, Eva jumped. The only thing she needs to do is stop flaunting her relationship on social media and date a man on her level. Engagement after a month? Desperation of the highest order on both their parts. She,out of wanting a dick everyday. Him, wanting a Cat all day and then some.

Anonymous said...

Abeg when will Brymo marry Esse Kakada...abi them son break up? Cos she didn't celebrate him on IG on his last birthday and he has not been posting stuff about her like he used to.

Unknown said...

Eva my Leo love I gat your back baby. Leos don't love LOVE in short they are not that the type fall in love easily they love wholeheartedly and commitedly and when the love misbehave, they let go patapata. Eva you will be aright darling.

Joyous babe, Linda Ikeji FIrst Cousin said...

Another Toke Onbecoming.make una keep writing.

Unknown said...

Pls Eva write.writing about it helps heal. It's known as scriptotherapy . I love u Eva I wish I could see you to sit and listen to u talk about it,give u a shoulder to cry about it. All will be well Eva. It might be tough and very dark now. The darkness is just for a while. You will be fine. E- hugs

Anonymous said...

Her business

Reno said...

My dear write.If I slap U ehn .we are looking for money U dey say U won write.We never hear r song finish na book U won write.who buys book this days? Omo na photocopy.

Unknown said...

Does this love pple talk abt everyday even exist?

Sheddy said...

Iyanyan and wizkid should be arrested and detained for a few days to teach them not to interffere in other people matter. Na them put asunder for wetin God been don join together

Anonymous said...

another toke makinwa keep on writing, time wait for nobody

Unknown said...

Good for u Eva. But just continue taken your Codine so that you can sleep well and forget Chike.... D*ick plenty... #FallForYou

Anonymous said...

Keep on writing keep on moving

Anonymous said...

U are very right Amos. I 've been there and it wasn't funny at all. It has taken one year & yet to get over him. GOD will console Eva

Anonymous said...

Lol! I can't stop laughing o! See name......Goat of life!

Hardy said...

Guy abi na babe u be sef. U too mch abeg. Best comment so far.

Anonymous said...

D guy just needed fame n he used her. I kinda like what wizzy babe did to him.

ASAMPOKOTO said...

Nigerians are disgusting and evil...
the fact that you people can laugh at this
what is your business if she chooses to stay engaged for a year?
a lot of you your lives are in shambles yet you come here to judge others.
this is why a lot of you will remain bitter and broke

Unknown said...

True that!

Unknown said...

hmm
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

DungaGerald said...

Shey Short Iyanya has achieved his aim? idiot!

Anonymous said...

Herpes ke??? Choi. You sound like his ex girlfriend

Recent Posts