'An honour and such a joy meeting you ' -Trevor Noah writes after meeting Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 6 May 2017

'An honour and such a joy meeting you ' -Trevor Noah writes after meeting Chimamanda Adichie (Photo)

South African born comedian and host of 'The Daily Show', Trevor Noah recently met with Nigerian author, Chimamanda Adichie and he had sweets words to describe the encounter.He shared a photo of them laughing with the caption:

'An honour and such a joy meeting  @chimamanda_adichie. I've learned so much from this amazing woman's work but I never knew we'd have so much fun debating, arguing and laughing.  #WeShouldAllBeFeminists'.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool... dee

lami said...

I just love the two of them and the great work they are doing

Anonymous said...

Yea we should all be feminist ....

Unknown said...

Awww....thats sweet of him!

Unknown said...

Nice one🖒

INEH said...

Chimamamda Adichie -Noah kinda has a ring to it..hint hint... I think they make a great couple....

Anonymous said...

Trevor Noah, the guy Linda Ikeji's Hero Daniels is copying like exam expo. How I wish we ( Nigerians) could be more original in our creativity.

*Linda's Future Hubby*

Anonymous said...

Chimamanda is married and has a baby girl. She's not in the market please.

Anonymous said...

Well, too late! @ Ineh cos Ms. Adichie is a married lady

Anonymous said...

I need cash urgently so I want to exchange my 100tbc for 50k, if you are interested contact me on whatsapp 09024360475 or call

Unknown said...

chai
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Recent Posts