List of free ticket winners to Yudala Zero Gravity! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 1 October 2016

List of free ticket winners to Yudala Zero Gravity!

Yudala Zero Gravity is tomorrow and as promised, we are giving away free tickets to a few lucky winners… The action kicks off with a Contemporary Music Blast on Sunday October 2nd at the Landmark Event Centre, Oniru from 3pm featuring a host of superstar artistes plus loads of side attractions and freebies for attendees including a raffle draw by telecommunications giants Airtel from which attendees can win amazing prizes… Here is the list of winners from the give-away. You will receive an email shortly with details of how to get your ticket… Congratulations!!

 

Livingstone Chibuike – livingfrings@yahoo.com
Raphael Mr Rag Ayuba – ayubaraphael@gmail.com
Amaka Agatha – agathaamaka@rocketmail.com
Uju Phil – ujuphiljess@gmail.com
Emeka Nwonye – gistpluz@gmail.com
Umar Saidu – sekobenz@gmail.com
Rachy – rachaeladegunloye@gmail.com
Joy Elendu – joyelendu@gmail.com
Princess Love – princesslv878@gmail.com
Chris Towfa – christowfa@gmail.com
Jiafid – jide_idowu@rocketmail.com
Miracle Kalu – mimikalu.mk@gmail.com
Kelly Chris – kellychris@gmail.com
Biodun Ajayi – biodun_ajayi@yahoo.com
Joe – joestar4sho@gmail.com
Jenny – jennyceejay@gmail.com
Ifeoma Ukecha – ifeomaukecha@gmail.com
Joyce Rumun – joycerumun@gmail.com
Innocent Onyebuchi – innocentonyebuchi02@gmail.com
Chris Prosper – oyibodiprosper@gmail.com

40 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah... Thanks Yudala!!! ������

CHERYL (aka FROM GLORY to GLORY) said...

Congrats to the winners.

Long Live LIB

Unknown said...

Yes! Thank God I've made it ....yay!

Unknown said...

Congrats to dem

Genny's Blog said...

Congrats chibyike and all the lucky winners.










says, Genevieve.

Unknown said...

Making sense. Got ur mail already linda. Tnx a lot

OSINANL said...

Congratulations to una o!

OSINANL said...

Congratulations to una o!

Unknown said...

@Linda Ikeji, I really appreciated this and alwways. You are the best and you are always putting smile on everybody and I pray Living God will continue enlarging ur coast and continue putting smile in ur face too and Joy will not cease in your family and in your life. Please ma, Kindly permit me to hug you tomorrow when i see you ma.
Thanks alots.
Have gotten the email on how i will receive my ticket.

Unknown said...

Congrats to them

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the winners

Eva Da Diva...

Unknown said...

Congrats to them

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

Congrats to the winners

Unknown said...

Yipeeee Linda Ikeji thank you very much. For the first time ever I have won something. Unfortunately I am far from lagos. Can I give out my ticket to somebody from this platform? I really don't want it to waste.

Unknown said...

Wow! I am most appreciative @officiallindaikeji and @yudalaonline. You are a blessing @officiallindaikeji

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Congratulations to dem winners


...merited happiness

baba said...

Dope

Joyous babe,Linda ikeji first cousin said...

Awww! My big sis thank u so much for this,this my holiday is going be bomb, enough grooving, pls hope I can attend wt my family?my son and my family?

Joyous babe,Linda ikeji first cousin said...

Awww! My big sis thank u so much for this,this my holiday is going be bomb, enough grooving, pls hope I can attend wt my family?my son and my family?joyelendu1@mail.com

Joyous babe,Linda ikeji first cousin said...

Pls my mail is wrongly spell, is joyelendu1@gmail.com. the 1 in figure is not there.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to meet my dear Linda Ikeji! It

0laed0_giselle• said...

Congrats to them #keep voting LINDA for Personality of the year.

0laed0_giselle• said...

Congrats to them #keep voting LINDA for Personality of the year.

Unknown said...

GOOD TO SEE








AUNTY LINDA đź‘©

Unknown said...

LOL CONGRATS MY FELLOW LIB READERS








AUNTY LINDA đź‘©

Unknown said...

Goats like Iwuno Juliet & Bonario didn't make the list?

vcypher said...

Congrats guys,really envy you. If by chance you know in your heart that you would not be available tomorrow, my email is open, just click on forward to toriato1@yahoo.com. lol
Meanwhile Linda hope it is transferable?


Just saying.


Unknown said...

Abeg I no see my name abi E go follow VC list come out,abeg if even though na lapping I no mind lindaa..

Unknown said...

I am happy I won.. Thanks a bunch @officiallindaikeji and @yudalaonline

Jenny said...

Thank you soooo much!!!

Unknown said...

Pls Anty Linda my name is Rita.. I didn't see my name/email on the listed name but I got a text msg from zerogravity saying am one of d luck winners to attend d evnt with a code am asked to present to gain entrance... pls I hop dis is real cos, it has same addr.. tanx

Unknown said...

Linda mkn money snc 2000
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Unknown said...

Linda mkn money snc 2000
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Unknown said...

Thanks Linda Ikeji and yudala. Pls I won't make it cos am very far from lagos now. Is it transferable? If yes any female on this platform can get it.

Unknown said...

Congratulations to d lucky winners

Unknown said...

Congrats to dem. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Tnx@ genevieve. Linda u're simply sweet..yudala una too much jor

Unknown said...

I am so so very happy to have eon a free ticket to the show. I really appreciate it. Linda thanks a million bunch $ also to Yudala. Can I give out my ticket, am very far away?

Unknown said...

Thanks linda you are really kind...waiting for a reply to my email

Unknown said...

I still didn't get a reply tho n its an hour away.

Recent Posts