Eric Arubayi set to debut new album | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Eric Arubayi set to debut new album

All is set for the release of Idols’ West Africa fame Eric’s debut album. Eric, whose album drops on the 14th of July, 2011 has promised fans and all lovers of good music to expect music they will always love to listen to.

The album, which is titled ‘ERIC REDEFINED’, is influenced by love, life & society. The album is also inspired by the need to show music lovers that my music is beyond my personality.

"I have tried to show people that my music is more important than all of these and I worked to get it right"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope he really have worked hard to get his music right 'cos these days there are all sorts of music...i wish him luck, he's cute.....;)

Anonymous said...

@Anon 3:39 he is cut and soooo GAY

Loudmouthed said...

abeg he should dress go one side, we have another one exactly like him (Dare) and we are already bored with this kind of music.... I don't hate the guy, just his music is not something to look forward to :p

Aniwura Omolayo said...

Hey Eric! Good for u! P.S. my sis is still not over the track 'Number One'. We'll be rocking more on RAINBOW 94.1FM, for sure!

Recent Posts