Praiz releases two hot new singles - For You and I Miss You | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 2 February 2013

Praiz releases two hot new singles - For You and I Miss You

R&B superstar Praiz is back with two brand new singles this year, just in time for Valentine! The first song is a duet with the beautiful Seyi Shay titled ‘For you’. Produced by  Dekumzy, the duo seamlessly blend their vocals on the mid-tempo Highlife beat, giving it a touch of sensuality.  

Praiz returns to his true form on ‘I miss you’, delivering a masterpiece ballad on what might just be his best vocal performance so far, it’s a sweet, slow love song for those who truly cherish the Valentine season.  

 

The talented singer who is signed to X3M Music recorded huge success in 2012 performing at top shows and concerts in and outside the country.  

In 2013, he will be releasing his highly anticipated debut album which features some top Nigerian musicians with production from Cobhams Asuquo, Tee-Y Mix, himself and a few others.

 LISTEN TO + DOWNLOAD “FOR YOU”: http://hu.lk/gz2z5je8ifi8

LISTEN TO + DOWNLOAD “I MISS YOU”: http://hu.lk/hy4h4kohm8lc

22 comments:

M E G ▲ H O P E 2013 said...

lovely songs by praiz

be the first to know http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdhrtud6TYo
M E G ▲ H O P E 2013

freeangel said...

They tried

aity said...

Wow....

★★PRINCE CHARMING™★★ said...

I particularly love the I miss you song, so sentimental and emotionally moving. Kudos!!

WEST AFRICAN EXAMINATION COUNCIL (WAEC) 2013/2014 TIME TABLE said...

I have listen to the song, lovely song by praiz

Anonymous said...

I like: I Miss you
Dont Like: For You

Nice Songs Praiz

Pls (for you *beat*) just messed the song

Anonymous said...

I love this guy, especially dat rich n famous video.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful. Oh my heck.

Musiclover said...

Vocally, Praiz is actually the best I've seen in Nigeria but unfortunately, Nigerians don't appreciate ballads... only senseless akpako songs they can dance to. Too bad he's not getting the recognition he deserves. Love the 2 songs esp the one with Seyi Shey (she's one to watch too) Praiz is Our very own John Legend.

Great music, love it!

Anonymous said...

Good music. But please Nigerians, when you are Yoruba and in on a session where a non -Yoruba is recording, endeavour to correct them unless you sef no good reach. Check Oynka's Gbemileke... but these days we are just darn carless. The For You song is what I'm talking about esp the "akara" part. Chai, sounded like a broken off "sakara". Same for Igbo, Hausa etc. Let's take our languages seriously. Stop singing like you're speaking like "those" radio presenter!
Thank - RichyGame

waju said...

I ave alwayz loved praiz but oga please lose some weight.

Anonymous said...

@waju. Do u Want him to be like a stock fish.praiz is fit not fat.#tongueout#

Anonymous said...

This is Fantastic Well done!!!

Anonymous said...

Like 'I miss you'.The other is noisy.

Anonymous said...

If u want to get rich & Famous as ur callertune, Text 702945 to 4100 on MTN #Bless

Anonymous said...

Praiz u touch my soul*

SENATOR BREEZE said...

This dude is my new obsession, he is very good and awesome. God bless you Bro.

RAWNAIJA NEWS said...

I love the label design...ITS AWESOME... cool image reflection

ec said...

Praiz is an amazing vocalist unfortunately nigerians like ganja music. I'm inluv with rich and famous.love u praiz keep on keeping on. Guys pls whr do I download the new ones can't find

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

In love wit rich and famous too*wink

Anonymous said...

Errrr....do u know Praiz?

Recent Posts