TERRENCE HOWARD DOES NOT WATCH TV. | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 23 March 2007

TERRENCE HOWARD DOES NOT WATCH TV.



How can millions of people watch your sitcoms, movies etc and you don't watch anyone's? Is that wierd or what? Our homeboy Terrence, recently told the press that he doesn't watch TV, he doesn't even own one. Imagine!

Hear him "There's stuff on TV that'll mess up your mind - Girls Gone Wild all night," he says. "I have trouble when I go to hotels 'cos I'm bored and you're curious, man. They've got, like, five channels and all the other channels, the adult channels, they've got weird stuff that I'm curious (about). So I called them (staff) and I told them, 'Take the TV outta the room...' I'm not a pervert, but I'm curious."

What's wrong with you Terrence? What's wrong with you? You guys know what this dude's problem is? There is nothing wron with watching TV. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Na wa o!

1 comment:

Meadows j. said...

OK, DOES THAT EXPLAIN WHY HE SOOO DAMN HOT EH?

Recent Posts