AMAA 2007 WINNERS. | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday 18 March 2007

AMAA 2007 WINNERS.

I already did a shabby report on the AMAA awards but I promised to give you more details of the award when I get my hand on anything solid. I found the list of winners in 19 categories.

These are the winners of the recently staged third edition of the AMAA.

Best Nigerian Film
Sitanda

Best Cinematography
Amazing Grace

Best Indigenous Film
Irapada (A Yoruba film)

Best Documentary Feature
Conversations on a Sunday afternoon (South Africa)

Best Achievement in Costume
Apesin (A Yoruba film)

Best Visual Effect
Snake Girl

Best Performance by a Child
Samuel Olaseinde (Abeni)

Best Editing
Mokili (Burkina Faso)

Best Original Sound track
Iwalewa (Yoruba film)

Best Sound
Abeni (Yoruba film)

Original Screen play
Sitanda

Achievement in Make-up
Azima

Best Upcoming Artiste
Ali Nuhu (Sitanda)

Best Actor in Support Role
Bruno Iwuoha

Best Actress in Support Role
Jackie Agyemani (The President's Daughter)

Best Actress in a Lead Role
Chioma Chukwuka (Sins of the Flesh)

Best Actor in a Lead Role
Olu Jacobs (Dancing Heart)

Best Director
Izu Chukwu (Sitanda)

Best Picture
Sitanda

Most of these names I have never heard, most of these films I have never seen. But congrats to everyone who won.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I assume dat u're not a nollywood fan then.

Recent Posts