Photos: Kidnappers kill surveyor in Ondo State, dump his body into river after collecting ransom | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Photos: Kidnappers kill surveyor in Ondo State, dump his body into river after collecting ransom

Operatives of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (FSARS), Ogun State, have arrested six members of a kidnap gang, who allegedly killed a surveyor, Femi Olatunji (pictured) after collecting ransom from his family. It was gathered that the suspects namely, Fademi Henry, the gang leader, Lebile Olatunji, Ehuwa Oririe, Olotu Tosin, Oluwole Ohunayo and Peter Omogbemi Richard, reportedly lured the victim to Igbokoda in Ondo State on May 12 through phone calls.
According to The Nation, Fademi took Olatunji to Holy Trinity African Primary School, Igbokoda, where his accomplices waited.

They tied the surveyor’s hands and feet, robbed him of his Pathfinder Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV), N20,000, Gionee phone and an ATM card with which they withdrew  N30,000 from his account. A source said the suspects contacted the victim’s family and compelled them to pay ransom into their account. They later killed him and threw his body into a river behind the primary school. He said the family reported the case at the Ogun State Police Command.
FSARS later located the suspects’ den in Igbokoda, invaded it and nabbed six after a gun battle. Parading the suspects before newsmen at the weekend, tolice Commissioner Ahmed Iliyasu, described them as a “gang of inhuman beings who unleash terror and pains on people.”
"Recovered from the suspects are one Nissan Pathfinder SUV registered as EPE 603 AT, belonging to the victim; one pump action gun, one cut-to-size local double barrel pistol, seven cartridges and one Gionee phone"

14 comments:

Shelterlovely@gmail.com said...

Animals

Anonymous said...

So sad my friend died like this.. I remember back then at the man 'o'war camp in FUTA.. Just behind my house... My sisters and I wld go watch them do their shenanigans... Then the days of singing and making beats with our mouth... Sleep well my friend...
May God console your family.. Amen

chris77 said...

Rest in peace Femi. My friend. My neighbour. Will surely miss u.

Unknown said...

Hoodlums

Unknown said...

WICKED PEOPLE






AUNTY LINDA 👸

Sandra said...

you were a good friend to me, always making me laugh in the office.
i can't still believe that you are gone.
May God grant you peace in his bosom.RIP Qs Femi

Unknown said...

This guys should be killed instantly to deterr others from this kind of in human act. Rot in jail bastards.

Anonymous said...

RIP uncle femi

bimi said...

it breaks my heart that this happened to Mr femi.RIP

Anonymous said...

Rest in peace Uncle Femi...so devastated by hearing the news Monday morning. God give Aunty Tolu and the rest of the family comfort. Amen.

Anonymous said...

Rest in peace Femi!!I sure remember man'o war days...you were not just a brother but a good friend!! Lord,comfort your family and friends!! I wish someone would say its all a lie!!

Anonymous said...

CREATE YOUR WEBSITE AT AFFORDABLE PRICE. CONTACT PEACE FOR MORE INFO: 08106450944

Anonymous said...

CREATE YOUR WEBSITE AT AFFORDABLE PRICE. CONTACT PEACE FOR MORE INFO: 08106450944

Unknown said...

Pls nigerias's I need help pls I need money 4 my daughter school fee plsss d father abandon was pls is nt been easy 4 me plss help me with her school fee pls help me!! D account. Number u can use is ekwealor Victoria ijemoa. Acct number: 0069041425

Recent Posts