Moyo Lawal addresses guys sliding into her DMs, requests that they get to know her first | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 27 May 2017

Moyo Lawal addresses guys sliding into her DMs, requests that they get to know her first

As the BankyAdesua effect continues, actress Moyo Lawal has a message for the guys sliding into her direct messages. In a post on Instagram tonight, she wrote;

"Dear DM senders, I appreciate the love and everything. But before you slide into my DM, please do keep this in mind. You do not know me, so try and get to know me. You know "MoyoLawal" that portrays different characters! And the only similarities we share are my body, clothes and voice. Ayam an Hactor...like I Act !!! Yes, my reality is different from my make believe characters. Keep this in mind and you actually stand a chance. I don't do surface packaging..boring as f...!!!!...am as deep as a fricking ocean.
"P.s.. This is for the DM sliders..please take note.. Ayam tired of reading boring flygirl. Slayqueen...hot body..messages biko😞 ...pls be creative P.s .. P.s...most times, I feel like my DM is for one of my characters. Much love ❤.. #ML ..p.s you can keep the "kanye" messages coming thou. Those ones, always make me laugh. Cheers to an amazing weekend."

15 comments:

Zee9ja said...

Ordinary moyo too is feeling herself.I will continue to say dis "I Will Never Ask Any Lady Out"

Unknown said...

I know her and her sister is a good friend of mine

obiora said...

You've been noticed. Bye!

Unknown said...

Fake moyo

Joyous babe, Linda Ikeji FIrst Cousin said...

Short woman

Anonymous said...

Na dis recession una dey over hype una self. Dirty fhing

Anonymous said...

Toto we go dey smell.mtcheew.I am still scrubbing my dick hard since the last 3 yrs after the ocean swim.
Bad market.

Anonymous said...

Toto we go dey smell.mtcheew.I am still scrubbing my dick hard since the last 3 yrs after the ocean swim.
Bad market.

Daily diet tv said...

Come let me beat that box from behind. I'm a 9incher. 😎

Anonymous said...

No respect for women...u were born n bred by a woman,tufia! Ur mother shud b ashamed to call u her son! Fool

Unknown said...

Men make una take note oooo!!!! Lol

Anonymous said...

Hello Moyo na you.
For your information my mother don die before u were born.
I still maintain your Toto dey na rotten egg.confirmed
I have respect for women who keeps theirs clean and crispy.

Anonymous said...

This Olosho geh too is feeling important....hahahaha. If you have small change, you can fuck this girl...cheap ass

Anonymous said...

Anonymous abeg go wash body well na ur rotten cum dey smell e be like say na fish dey swim inside ur cum no b sperm again.ur illness lacks definition.as hunger dey abeg u can start eating fishes From ur cum for starters.

Anonymous said...

Old boy don go there.
I was there na bad bad market unless u wan scrub your dick forever as I do.

Recent Posts