Charles Novia's Alan Poza premieres March 10th | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday 3 March 2013

Charles Novia's Alan Poza premieres March 10th

The much-awaited movie from award-winning Nollywood Producer/Director, Charles Novia is scheduled to premiere on the 10th of March 2013 at the new Filmhouse Cinemas, Leisure Mall, Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere.

The movie stars a host of up and coming acts as well as new entrants into the scene; notably OC Ukeje, Beverly Naya, Okey Uzoeshi, Norbert Young and Lala Akindoju.

Watch the movie trailer here:  http://bit.ly/SSJYw

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Can't wait 2 see dis movie! I love how Oc ukeje interpretes his script. I think Ħ̀ε̅ might b naija "Brad pitt", #my opinion though# winks.

Myne said...

I'm looking forward to this funny movie, name is clasic!


Romance Meets Life



Anonymous said...

Quite commendable. Hop tonto dikeh learn 4rm him n stop screaming like som1 having sex

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with OC... Gawd!

JustPorsh said...

Nollywood is now taking their movies very serz. Ok na.

http://justporsh.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I normally never take Nollywood movies and their premieres seriously but with the Charles Novia's recent crack down on the truth about radio presenters blowing stupid phonee and Tonto's misadventure in the music industry I most def will be taking out precious time to watch this movie once it gets to Genesis cinemas. Well done Charles

Anonymous said...

Great artists line up.. I rep Lala anyday and by the way O.C happens to be her besty! Those 2 ehn

Anonymous said...

I love oc

RICH-WIFEY!!! said...

Lindiwe,It s not openin

Anonymous said...

IS Lala OC's besty or has she been zoned????? heheheheheheh

Anonymous said...

constantly i used to read smaller articles or reviews which also clear their motive,
and that is also happening with this post which I am reading here.


Here is my web site - raspberry ketone diet reviews

Recent Posts