Free adverts... | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 15 February 2010

Free adverts...

Yes Yes Yes...
I'm still giving free ads on this blog...
A permanent space on the sidebar...
Hurry now while offer lasts...
lol

I swear I'm tired of answering that question via email...
So please tell everyone who wants it that the ads are free...
Just email your stuff to me - lindaikeji@gmail.com
It's with pleasure I do this...
And no...big corporations are not welcome...

To the others ---You are welcome...*wink*
Cheers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THEY (MR & MRS EKEINDE) DEFINATELY HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON - BRAGGING BRAGGING BRAGGING ABOUT THEIR MATERIALISTIC STUFF AND RICHES. ALWAYS BRAGGING. CHEI

and i bought her a car and i named it Omot first, BEFORE, saint obi too bought his and named his saint ,,, blah blah blah blah.

I usually like rich folks who are a bit unassuming - its like they dont verbalise what they have - i am rich but whenever i am blessed with something nice - i dont brag about - especially materialistic stuff nor my education. When you brag u get on my nerves

Udegbunam Chukwudi said...

@Anonymous: You're commenting in the wrong place oh!

@Linda Ikeji: This your free adverts offer na wa oh! My blog ain't fashion related. Can I still send in my banner/ad?

PLEASE respond so I don't waste your time by sending in something unacceptable. Thanks ;)

Anonymous said...

Lol, your ads are no longer free☺

Recent Posts