Obi Asika and Yetunda Bakare's registry and traditional wedding pictures | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Obi Asika and Yetunda Bakare's registry and traditional wedding pictures

On Friday Novemeber 27th, Yetunde Bakare and Obi Asika did the legal deed at home in Lekki, sourrounded by very close friends and family...check out the pictures...























***

The Traditional Marraige Ceremony of Yets and Obi took place at The Bakare Family Home in Lagos in Dec '09. Check out the pictures...













***


Bride and groom speak

Obi Asika - Groom "The first time we met was about eight years ago. She argued with me for about five hours , I couldn't understand why the girl thought she could argue with me, but at the time she was seeing somebody and I was in another relationship, I almost got married. Then she came back for her friend's wedding some years back, I asked her "you are single aren't you?" she said yes. I said you know what, I am single too. We just took it off from there. We have been together for more than two and a half years, living together for two years, so getting married was just an actual progression. I am very happy and fortunate because she became my best friend.

Yetunde Bakare Asika - Bride "Apart from his dashing looks, he is one person I know who knows slightly more than I do. We will be happy for the rest of our lives. That's the plan and I hope we grow together. If we continue the way we are now, we ave nothing to worry about"

Wishing them the very best!

6 comments:

Admin said...

ok ooo wishing them happy married life,i didnt see any storm artiste at the party

Anonymous said...

eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, they look happy!!!

Anonymous said...

lol! dashing looks.

Anonymous said...

@last anonymous - i laughed at that statement too but you can't blame her, na eyes of love she dey take look am b/cos home boy is regular looking, he could look better with a strict diet and gym regiment but "dashing" can never be applied to him on any day.

Then again, money can make anyone "dashing" to another with Chris Rock being a very very good example of how money can improve a person.

Tari. N said...

lol@ the two comments above me...I think Obi is good looking as well, it's just his weight that's the problem.

He even looks like he's lost a little weight. The same can't be said for Olisa though. Damn! he looks pregnant...lol!!


Later luv!!
F.

Anonymous said...

There's certainly a great deal to know about this issue. I like all the points you've made.


Feel free to visit my weblog: acoustic guitar a chord

Recent Posts