Spider Man 3 In Pictures | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 3 May 2007

Spider Man 3 In Pictures














I'm so looking forward to watching the third and most likely the final episode in the Spider Man movie series. It's opening worldwide at the theatres tomorrow April May 4th. It will be showing at the Numetro Cinemas, the Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki, for all you movie lovers. I know there's a 6 o'clock and 10 o'clock showing.


I am so sad about the exit of the guy I thought would win American Idol. 29 year old Phil Stacey was eliminated yesterday alongside 22year old Richardson, leaving four remaining contestants with only one male amongst them. Oh well, I guess things don't always happen the way we want it to. But I'm sure he has a future in the music industry...His voice is imcomparable. Who else loves Phil?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

pics look hot and xcitn. hope it hit d cinema soon.
good job linda

Unknown said...

I've been waiting for this movie since last year when I saw the trailer. Thank God it's finally here.
As per Idols, I'm done with it for now. The best people keep getting voted off. Just like Jodie. Pls don't let me go into that again.

Anonymous said...

there's actually going to be a fourth one...read ur movie mags.
did u mean may 4th!
xxx

Anonymous said...

I thought i was the only one rooting for Stacey.He should have won.He was by far the best contender.spiderman 3 will be the best movie of the year

Anonymous said...

phil stacey rocks

chidi said...

i need to watch this movie. i haven't even seen the 2nd one talkless of the 3rd movie. I know what you guyz are asking....were have i been right????

Unknown said...

I love the playful way in which u present ur posts especially news which usually sound boring to me ...hahahahahaha

Recent Posts