FUNKE KUTI, GENEVIEVE NNAJI QUOTE | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 1 May 2007

FUNKE KUTI, GENEVIEVE NNAJI QUOTE


Genevieve Nnaji's interview with Ronke Apampa

On what she's missing in her life
"The only thing missing in my life is a man. I don't have a man at the moment but as much as it comes as a necessity, it also comes as a blessing in disguise"


Funke Kuti quote

On her relationship with ex-hubby Femi Kuti
"We are not particularly friends. If I call Made (their son) or Made calls me and he says his dad is around, I'll just tell him to let me say hi to him. Because of the child between us, there has to be some sort of communication"

Does she regret quitting her marriage?

"I wouldn't say I regret walking out of my marriage, If I had continued I wouldn't be where I am today. I was always Femi's wife, not Funke but now I am Funke. I have a life of my own, I have an image I have created for myself"

The only thing missing in Genny's life at the moment is a man, that was a bold statement fom her. I saw the interview on TV just this morning...she said so many things...but this is the one I remember clearly.

I guess no matter how successful, famous, beautiful etc, we all need a man in our lives. Does anyone disagree?

I've always wished for a reconciliation between Funke and Femi, they were so lovely together. I totally hate it when two people who love each other can't find a way to stay together. It's sad sha!

What do you guys think of Funke and Genny quote?

6 comments:

ExcitedJade said...

heya, i pity Genny, make she pray well God will send her the right man, ko easy to be a celeb.. now she needs a man..finding the right guy go hard her cos she's well known and am sure she wouldnt wanna go for any guy..o ga, make i no lie u, she go try hard cos to most guys she's a snob.

ExcitedJade said...

sorry jare.. i left funke's gist out... yeap, i kind of like them together.. wish they could turn back the hands for time, at least for Made... he's a cute boy(u don c him?)

Anonymous said...

so why is funke still bearing kuti as her last name? shebi she has created identity for herself...she should let femi's last name go.

Anonymous said...

I agree. We all need a companion to spend time with. Someone we can romance and share affection with. Abeg body no be firewood. Even me way never jam man for over a year need someone. So, Linda, if u get a man friend, u know how to reach me o abeg.lol. I always thought genny and chet(d dude she acted alongside on 30 days) suited each other. Their on-screen chemistry is too much abeg.
As for funke & femi, whatever would be, would be. If they don't have feelings & love for each other anymore, what's more there to hang on to. And saying, they should be together just for d child involved is just wrong abeg.

Meadows j. said...

Am shocked, i didn,t know femi and funke had separated, crap! that man is stupid to let a lovely woman like that go.

Gennys got attitude, i suppose men dont like women like that. there are things every woman needs to dispose of before thinking of settling down, tust me i know.

Unknown said...

Genny is a beautiful lady and very talented actress of international status, i have lived in England for roughly 13 years and have seen many of her movies but her character off screen i don;t know ..if truly she's snobish that's too baddddddddd... she must consult her dictionary and cram the word. RESPECT!!!!!! no matter who you are RESPECT others... well, i look forward interviewing Genny for my magazine in the forseeable future , anyone got her contact pls? thanks.... teejayok@gmailcom

Recent Posts