I PUT UNA FOR WORK!!! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 30 April 2007

I PUT UNA FOR WORK!!!

Wienna and co, olodo people. That was English written in trebuchet fonts. U no even try decode am...olodo...English speaker!lol. I put una for work abi?

I almost didn't blog today...not just because I had a busy day...I also had some real personal issues to deal with...Life oh life...moving on...

What I wrote was...'How do you walk away from someone you love? How do you forgive yourself and move on?'. Only Tonipayne and Anonymous got it...Brilliant people.

I made a life-changing decision today...maybe one day I'll tell you all about it...It was a decision I should have taken a long time ago, I just couldn't find the strenght to do it until today...I've never been happier...

Meanwhile Oluchi has given birth to a baby boy...her bundle of joy is called Ugochukwu, mother and son are said to be doing great. Can't wait to start having my own kids...I could carry a baby a whole day and not get tired or bored. I practically raised my neighbours children until they were 2/3 years old. I love kids like crazy...Can't wait to find that special someone and start bringing kids into this world...that would be the life!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Oluchi o, she jam very well well o! May God provide and protect mother and child o. I hope your personal issue isn't too much to deal with sha. I hope it doesn't concern mr. F and i hope u tell us pretty soon.

Anonymous said...

BTW bia, who u dey call olodo? U no well o. Which one be trebuch??? Abeg, i be proper omo yoruba o. No bring oyibo language come scatter my brain abeg o.

Toni Payne said...

I know you are talking in codes about about decision but if its pertaining to relationships Ill give you one advice. (not saying it is)

Any man that gives you ups and downs is NEVER worth it. Its when you purge yourself of that person that you begin to realize how much better off you are without them and its then you begin to see the prospects in front of you.

The hardest part is always breaking free, not sure if its an ego thing but all human beings go through it, but once you do, its always worth the pain during the process.. :)

Always remember, relationships can be rocky but what Ive realized is even during the ups and down a man who truely loves you will be consistent in his feelings. You may doubt his purpose but your heart will never doubt his intentions..

Anonymous said...

its better to break free now than be sorry later.because u'll definitely be sorry later, for whatever reasons a man who isnt worthy of u isnt worth it.

Anonymous said...

IT IS NEVER EASY WALKING AWAY FROM SOMEONE YOU LOVE, TRY TO REMEMBER ALL THE WRONG REASONS OF STAYING.IF HE WAS HITTING YOU, HE'LL HIT AGAIN.IF HE WAS CHEATING,HE'LL CHEAT AGAIN, IF HE WAS LYING HE WILL LIE AGAIN, IF HE WAS EMOTIONALLY BATTERING YOU,HE'LL DO IT AGAIN.THE WAY TO STAY STRONG IS TO THINK OF THE MILLIONS OF GOOD MEN WAITING TO FIND YOU AND THE MANY REASONS WHY HE'S NOT WORTH IT.JUST STAY STRONG IN YOUR DECISION, NEVER STAY WITH SOMEONE YOU HAVE DOUBTS ABOUT,LIFE HAS A FUNNY OF MAKING US PAY FOR WRONG DECISIONS, WE ALWAYS SAY 'IF ONLY' IF YOUR HEART TELLS YOU TO LEAVE, PLS LEAVE, ITS THE ONLY GOOD OPTION YOU HAVE.GOODLUCK IN UR DECISION

ExcitedJade said...

i support toni payne.. true yarn my dear.... but dont tell me u intend walking away from MR D.F, why, now? if na pple dey bother u, abeg, prove to them u love him, cos the guy is alrite

congrats to Oluchi

Admin UD said...

Oh lawd! she named her baby after me...hmmm

'grinning from ear to ear'

Now, you see wat they say abt guys called Ugo(chukwu) being 'potential' celebs

Recent Posts