There's an email circulating allegedly from K Michelle to Idris Elba asking for closure | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 24 September 2015

There's an email circulating allegedly from K Michelle to Idris Elba asking for closure

Singer K Michelle dated Idris Elba for a couple of months but it seems that relationship did something to her because not only did she do an album about their relationship, she also blasted him in a post on social media that was later deleted. Now there's an email circulating allegedly from K to Idris asking for closure. The email, which was sent to Fameolous reads
Hey Denzel, Guess what?!? I don’t hate you any more. And I don’t want to destroy you or the penis that was inside of me. I made a vow to myself that I would never contact you again because I feel as if my friendship was taken for granted but I drank a bottle and honesty is what I am all about tonight. I miss your face in my hot pocket. I don’t want to further incriminate you and I know you probably don’t trust me but I don’t want to further incriminate you.
I don’t know if I was in love with you but I feel like you were sent to me to show me that I deserve better than basketball players. More than anytime I miss the encouragement of my friend. Yes, I wrote my album about you but that’s what I do but I have to write about the things that affect me because not many things affect me. I date, I screw, I conquer, I am over it. You inspired and made me to write songs. Sorry if my selfishness and convenience may have affected your family. I questioned myself a million times as to if I was doing the right thing but I felt you never questioned yourself as to if you were doing right by me. I guess I am the story of every angry black woman, but the difference is, I don’t want to see you destroyed and through every interview if you noticed, I never wanted to destroy you as a person and a man. This is not an attempt to get you back, but more to cleanse my soul. I know it’s going to take time for you to trust me again and for me to trust you, but I just want to get to a place of healing and move past this in a mature fashion. I am not expecting a response via email, however, I would like to say these things to you on the phone. My phone number is (310) 000-0000. Wishing you all the best and continued success.
And PS, you didn’t have to block me on Instagram like I did you
Best, K. Michelle

41 comments:

Unknown said...

Seen

STERN said...

Who cares?

Didi Stories said...

Na dm sabi

New story series up on my blog @ www.itsdidisblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Lol Leaked Video: Inside an Agege night club where young ladies dance completely naked and practice live sex on stage (18+)

Unknown said...

So boring... Her business #yawn

Bishop Dammy said...

The way these celebrities use themselves. Displeasing.. 2cor 6:9

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
She said denzel..... Never knew they dated though.... #NowPlaying someday: litmus.
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Ladun Liadi said...

Drama queen

www.glowyshoes.com said...

It might not be true

Glowyshoe blog

Unknown said...

Her letter is not bad.
Glad she's healing.

Blog It With Olivia said...

This got me rolling " I don't want to destroy u or d penis inside me. Lolz. She shld leave d matter fo Mathias













#it Will only GeT beTTer
#it MuSt EnD iN prAisE

SMURF said...

Lol!!

lami said...

Some people just need help.

Anonymous said...

She doesn't realize she's embarrassing herself. Why do we women do this to ourselves???

Darrel tom said...

These two should get lost already mbok
Hate it when a gal can't get over a guy who really don't even care anytin abt her
It's now so obvious that she was in love with herself althrough the period she forced dated the guy. Cheap ass girl.
Not impress abit mbok


Where is oke okoye #


Linda's last son

Unknown said...

Their drum of burukutu biko. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Their drum of burukutu biko. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Their drum of burukutu biko. Linda take note!

Anonymous said...

That P must have been real good cos I don't understand why she can't move on. He better stay clear cos she want to set him up.

Anonymous said...

He's married now so this email is silly. Black women can like to not have self respect.

hrm paul ojeih said...

I have k Mitchell phone number I will call her she deserves better dan dat idiot idris

Anonymous said...

Ewu Gambia

Anonymous said...

She finds herself forlorn and probably having regrets. Also, she is missing something and she wants it badly.

Anonymous said...

Sigh
I need k Michelle to read these two books "think like a man act like a woman" and 'he is just not that into you"
She may be a great person but she doesn't know how to carry herself.

Anonymous said...

Penis that was inside of me was all I could read..hehehehe
Relationship wahala. Try gay relationships and see drama ehn! Magicblackxxl@gmail.com

Endydecency said...

That is an intelligent way of begging by a Baby, over to you Idris. She still like your P inside her.

Juleslouis said...

She obviously wants him back. Move on lady

Unknown said...

She really had made no beans abt d fact that she's still in love with him...

PRESIDENT's DAUGTHER said...

Linda what's d essence of dis shit no relevance na

Unknown said...

Lol,men men men just tired of them

Leedear said...

Kim needs to grow up

Leedear said...

Kim need to grow up!

Unknown said...

Okay seen.












#TeamBlessed#

Anonymous said...

Idris self like yeye thing!!! Why date a woman with fake buttocks which are bigger than Nicki Minaj's when there are real buttocks in Nigeria?

Anonymous said...

Dang. Idris must got some sugardick to have this chick still tripping all these months later.

Unknown said...

She is still in love with him

Anonymous said...

if you send this to a Nigerian dude he will just reply you with one word. Linda what is wrong with your Nigerian brothers

Unknown said...

one word #complicated# (driss voice)

Anonymous said...

SHES MISSING HIS KONDO ALREADY. EEYA PELE MIHELLE IT IS WELL
IS NOT EASY TO LET GO OF THAT LONG, SWEET AND SATISFYING LOLLIPOP.WINK

NIKKY SAY SO

ary said...

That sounds like closure to me. But what is with this woman and controversy. Lemme go download her song cos I have never heard any!

ibeakwadalam said...

Warning to guys way just wan nack run.
Some women go hunt you down burn everything inside.

Recent Posts