Helen Prest Ajayi @ 50 | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 19 October 2009

Helen Prest Ajayi @ 50
















The stunning ex-beauty queen, who emerged Miss Nigeria 30 years ago, turned 50 years old some weeks back. A classy and unforgetable birthday bash was held for her by family members at the Oriental Hall on Sat. 17th Oct '09.

On turning 50, Helen said

"I still feel the same. One with a vibrant personality stays youthful forever. I have lived a very fulfilling life so far and I look forward to what's coming next. I try to have a cheerful heart and eat in moderation all things that please me."

9 comments:

doll (retired blogger) said...

she looks great at 50..if that is a recent pic

Myne said...

She looks beautiful at 50, congrats to her and many happy returns.

bd said...

wow,she looks "delicious" to the eyes,is d pic a recent one if it is ,what a beautiful woman she is!

Anonymous said...

I've seen recent pics of her, this woman is gorgeous. Her body looks great too, and she aged well.

Anonymous said...

Aunty Helen
Thats my daddys sister....ain't she hawttttt.

Love you aunty...

Tyra!!! said...

Wow! She looks stunning! I want to be like her when I grow up, lol.

Anonymous said...

This woman always bring elegance and class. I mean every pic I see of her, she doesn't do too much, she's just simple yet stands out.

I think a lot of naija women should learn from her. Basically, throw all the hideous wigs away, stop wearing shine shine clothes that can blind the eyes, and stop bleaching your skin. I'm so tired of seeing rainbow skin color on a lot of naija women, it's scary.

Wild Boy said...

Grace..just grace.

Anonymous said...

She's probably Nigeria's most beautiful woman!!

Recent Posts