JLO AND MARK'S MARRIAGE IN TROUBLE | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday 11 March 2007

JLO AND MARK'S MARRIAGE IN TROUBLE



I'm hearing that there's trouble in Jlo's marriage to Mark Anthony. They say he's too possessive of her and controls almost everything she does, including picking her outfits. Have you guys noticed she's made less public appearances since marrying Mark? I also hear Mark's not as keen as she is to have kids because he already has 4 children from two different women. They also say he restricts her movements. Now they say she's had enough and is resisting his possessive behaviour and his nonchalant attitude towards them having a kid together and this could lead to the end of their marriage. If all this they say is true and they divorce...it will be the third time for our bootylicious 37 year old Jlo. At 37, that's a record. But sincerely? I don't mind JLO going for a fourth husband. For some reason I don't understand, I don't approve of Mark for JLO.

1 comment:

Ire said...

Hello Linda, this is Ire from US. I love your site and its's quite amazing . We need talents like yours back at home, quite enlightening. I was reading an article on your site about JLO and her husband,almost identical to what we see on entertaiment tonite here, you are doing great girl and please do keep it up okay.
Ed I know you will read this

Recent Posts