CRAZY WEEKEND. | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 17 March 2007

CRAZY WEEKEND.

This weekend is going to be off da' hook. There are three greats shows taking place.

On Saturday March 17th is HipHop World Awards, which is taking place at the Muson Center Onikan, Lagos. That's the show everyone is looking forward to.

Then on Sunday March 18th is City People's Annual Award for Excellence, happening at the Expo Hall of Le' Meridian Eko Hotel

And last but not the list is the long anticipated comedy show by up-coming comedian AY, and that one is happening at the Muson Centre, Onikan, Lagos, also on Sunday March 18th

I have tickets to go see all three events but no way on earth am I going to go see three shows in 2 days. It will freak me out. Can only go to one and I will give Y'all first hand gists from the event I attend. So which should I attend?

2 comments:

Mrs Somebody said...

eeemmm.......I think you should attend the AY 's comedy show,that guy is f-u-n-n-y!Then Hip-hop awards will be show casing losts of blokes and divas,on the other hand City people Awards will have all the Movers and shakers of Lagos and beyond,the Who -is- Who in Nigeria.What the Heck just brace up and go for all three you lucky girl you!!!!

Meadows j said...

Linda stop making me home sick.

Recent Posts