WHEN I WAS SMALL... | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 22 February 2007

WHEN I WAS SMALL...

When I was small, I used to be so mischievious. Check out what I used to do!!!


I used to break rocks with my head


Used to play with basketball !


Used to take a ride with Comodo Dragon !


Swim with my Dolphin !


Even make a lion get frightened !



Used to scare the police


Used to race with cars


Go skating


Always made new friends.


Surf on the waves

Now all I do is go around looking for a job! I used to be so talentless, sorry, talented. What happened to me? Sad!

2 comments:

Mrs Somebody said...

hello linda.......I like your blog,really I do but I'm just wondering why its void of comments because you put down very interesting things.

Anonymous said...

Mrs S, remember that she was fairly new to blogging then; she was barely three months in blogville when you left your comment. It does take time to build a fan base. Look at when i've discovered her and i'm leafing through her archives. I'm sure others would do the same.

Recent Posts