THIS PROOVES LOVE IS REALLY BLIND! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 22 February 2007

THIS PROOVES LOVE IS REALLY BLIND!

22 year old Mbugua marries 77 year old Wambui at the Bomas in Kenya. I'm speechless. Don't have any comment.












Ok. I have a comment. No, an observation. No, a question...questions. Pardon me, I'm confused. To my comment, sorry observation, I mean questions; Is this natural? Where the hell are the boy's parents? Why would they allow this to happen to their son? Is he normal? Isn't the bride scared of God? Doesn't she have a conscience? What did she give him? She's 77 for goodness sake. Is this fair to a young boy who's just starting life? Someone pls answer me. Do you have questions also? Send it in. Wonder shall never end!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao.. what a joke

Anonymous said...

Well....d mama no bad for a 77 yr old woman o. She still dey kampe and her teeth still dey intact at least.

Anonymous said...

Disgusting. I bet he can't wait for her to die, as being her husband would make him sole beneficiary to her wealth. Then he would use her money to toast and marry a younger babe who would bear him children. What a smart way to remain jobless! Olofofo!

Unknown said...

nothing strange about it.d young man is just proving what he has learnt from his elders - use what you have to get what you want.

Anonymous said...

Two of them are doing this to propagate the kingdom of their father.DEVIL

Recent Posts