NAOMI CAMPBELL WANTS KIDS ASAP. NICE! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 21 February 2007

NAOMI CAMPBELL WANTS KIDS ASAP. NICE!




"I'm the only one of my friends who doesn't have kids. If I don't have them soon I'll be under loads of pressure."

- Naomi Campbell

Naomi wants kids. Isn't that sweet? Will she follow the trend now and have a kid without first getting married? Falling in love, getting married and having children should come in that order, that's the proper way to do it right? Hmm..maybe, if you're under 30 years of age. Above 35yrs like Naomi? Sweetheart go have yourself a kid, especially if you can afford to take care of the child. Love and marriage will come later. Or what do you guys think?

Goodluck to Naomi in finding a man to marry or a man to give her his sperm. Let's Just hope she goes after a very fine man to procreate with!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meeen, i can't even imagine her settling down with a man o. Dat matrimonial home go dey smoke hell fire o.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you my sister. It's supposed to be marriage before kids, but if you're not married before the age of thirty and you're feeling broody, please go for it. Men can have kids even at the age of 80, but women have biological clocks.
I was lucky to get married on time, so it was marriage first for me; but i know that if i weren't married and reached the age of 35, i'd have at least had a kid and then husband can come later (if he does oo fine if not na im sabi). LOL.

Recent Posts