BET Press conference for M.I. | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 9 June 2010

BET Press conference for M.I.


















On Friday the 4th of June, a press conference was held for M.I, the main focus of this press conference was to get his take on his BET nomination for best international act. Unfortunately P-Square could not attend this press conference. The press conference was put together by Fruition Image consultants; BET's PR representative in Nigeria.
















To vote for M.I or P-Square, vote here:http://betawards.bet.com/nominees/category/best-international-act 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! Level don change. Good for them. I am a really huge fan of M.I

Recent Posts