Agatha Amata turns 40 | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 9 November 2009

Agatha Amata turns 40












Talk show queen, Agatha Amata turned 40 on Wednesday Nov 4th and celebrated it with family and friends at a lavish birthday party held in Lagos.

At the party, the mother of two launched her NGO - Foundation for effective socio-economic change in Africa - and her new magazine 'The real Inside Out'.

Agatha on turning 40 "I thought 40 was very old, then I turned 40 and I start to wonder when exactly did I become 40. It's just a number. I don't feel any different than I felt when I was 21. In fact I feel much younger right now."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS AGATHA...................MANY HAPPY RETURNS.LIFE BEGINS AT 40

Recent Posts