NAIJA GOSSIP*** | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 18 April 2007

NAIJA GOSSIP***

I was going to title this article 'Naija entertainment gists' but then I realised that every information I want to give out here are all gossip. Gossip!!! That's a word alot of us don't like to be associated with, me neither, but what's life without a little gossip? As long as no character is being defamed, no hurtful lies are being told etc then I'm fine with it. I've been gossipped about, so it's my turn to gossip about others. Please don't mind me, I'm just looking for a way to justify this...whatever...from now on, I'll be giving y'all Naija gossip from time to time...hope some of you...will...like...it.

Here we go...




I just heard that yoruba actress, Wunmi, who was caught some months back for drug trafficking, is being packaged by an image marketing firm for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency as an ambassador.



I hear if everything goes as planned she will be appearing on billboards, TV and radio commercials and touring Nigeria to spread the gospel that drug trafficking is bad. God bless her soul for agreeing to do that. Alot of people need to know the dangers of carrying drugs. She got off the hook easily, but it's not always that easy. Alot of people have been known to spend most part of their lives in jail for carrying drugs. I hope she does a good job of her new job lol.



How many of you know that Jazzman is married? I'm sure most of you know that. But how many of you know that he's married to top actress, Bukky Ajayi's grand daughter? Now you know.





This one na big gossip o. I don't like to gossip...ok maybe just a little...I try to avoid gossip on my blog but this one is too tempting. I've got to share it with you guys. News reaching me say that Tuface Idibia has dumped his baby mama, Pero. No..I didn't say that right. Tuface and Pero have ended their relationship. Ok...better. I got this gist from a reliable source and all softsell mags are also carrying the story. Pls don't say I told you o...let's continue with the gist...gossip. Tuface and Pero have a daughter together. Tuface also has a son with...I don't know the baby mama, but I've seen pictures of the boy (It's on my little sis phone) and he's cutest boy ever. I hear Tuface and his mum don't joke with the boy...I also hear he has a 3rd child....just kidding. He's got only 2 of them, at least to the best of my knowledge. Anyone know of a 3rd child?




This one na gossip too o. Pardon me but I want to share this gossip as well. There are stories going around town that Chinedu Ikedieze aka Aki and his banker/student fiancee, Nkechi Muokwenye have ended their relationship. Someone I know who knows them told me and it was later confirmed by our soft sell magazines in Nigeria. I heard it was the girl that did the dumping. I saw that coming. Anyway, Aki is a great guy, very thoughful. It's only a matter of time before he meets someone else.
This one is not gossip, just a piece of information. Silverbird Cinemas just announced that every thursday is banker's day at the movies. Instead of paying N1, 500, they get to pay N1, 200 with free popcorn and drink to go with it. All you have to do is identify yourself as a banker.
If they are cutting the price down to N1, 200 for bankers, then they might as well cut it down to N1, 000 for doctors, N900 for lawyers, N800 for teachers and N500 for police men abi? Students can remain at N750. lol!!!
Ok...that's all the gossip I have for now. If you enjoyed it, tell me what you enjoyed about it. Also if you want to see more gossip, let me know. And don't even think of sending me any crazy comments o, thank God for comment moderation lol. Catch up with y'all later. Ciao

11 comments:

ExcitedJade said...

linda..wel done jare.. i enjoyed it and need more, ur blog is one of the 3 i cannot do without everyday...
keep it up

Anonymous said...

I trust u, miss bossy! U never fail to deliver. I hope Funmi Iyanda sings your praises too just like she did to bella. U're one in a trillion to me. I just wonder how u do it.

As for wunmi, dat woman is sure making something out of d shame she brought upon herself, upon releasing a new film soon.

As for Jazzman, i always had it at d back of my mind dat he's married cos i always noticed a wedding ring on his finger. Just always thought he's using it shakara or something. I just hope he's faithful to his wifey cos we all know how dis showbiz is.

Honestly, i've totally lost respect for 2face, since i've been hearing about dis baby mama stories. He should be so ashamed of himself for not protecting himself in d first place. I don't like his music anymore sef. I just hope he doesn't come to Ldn to sperminate d women here, cos na axe i go use chase him to cut off his 'kini'.

I heard a small rumour about Chihedu's broken engagement but i thought it's just a lie. Na real wa o.

Anonymous said...

i loved every single gossip. since i dont live in 9ja there is no way for me to find out info so keep it coming.

Anonymous said...

RE: tuface.
Sumbo is the mother of his son.
http://purefoto.com/blog/TufaceAlbumLaunch/_archives/2006/12/13/2570460.html
Sorry but both chicks are worwor as hell. But why are people still yanshing this bobo without condoms? AIDS no dey for naija? Also Pero is never leaving that tuface, he can try hard but until she decides she's done with him he go suffer.

wunmi is a shame, NDLEA couldn't come up with something betta?

i'd always heard that jazzman was married though u never hear about the wife, u got a pic of her?

Linda Ikeji said...

@jade.nice to know u love my blog
@wienna.a million kisses.i want to chat with u one day...ur comment made me go to funmi iyanda's blog.bella really deserved that attention.she inspired me to start my own blog.
@anon.dont worry, more gossip to come.

Meadows j. said...

NA WA, I THOUGHT TUFACE WAS A DECENT GUY. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY THIS WOMEN ARE LETTING HIM PLAY THEM?, BY THE WAY HIS SONGS ARE AWFUL, WELL MAYBE AFRICAN QUEEN IS JUST BEARABLE, OK GUYS I ADMITT, I DONT LIKE HIM ANY MORE COS HES TURNING INTO ASHAWO.

LurLar said...

Me i love gossip oh...no my bad, gist rather.lol.Good Job Linda.

Anonymous said...

i will rather have gossip than politics

Anonymous said...

I think Tuface is a talented singer but he's apparently not a role model 4 anyone morally. No more comment.

Now why am i not surprised that Chinedu has bn dumped. He's just a child who never grew up...he never reached puberty(no disrespect meant).I am not surprised she left him, i think she just wanted 15mins of fame,and she got it. He shd move on.

Anonymous said...

Hi, stumbled on your blog and man, did I have fun reading...

What's this Baby Mama gist 'bout Tuface; used to think he was a scandal free artiste, what a let down!
In Wunmi's case, I'm very happy for her that she's been able to move on after the shameful incident. Anyone who followed the trial would have seen that seen that she was genuinely ashamed and sorry. In as much as I don't support drug trafficking for any reason, my heart went out to her and I'm truly happy that she's picking up her life again.
As for Jazzman; he looks every inch a man who will cheat on his wife... but then only the woman herself can tell abi?

Cheetarah said...

Linda,lol! Kai u get jist eh,read the previous gossip and even doe i dnt know these people im loving it, lol at anon cussin emeka odogu,whassup with that? kip it up girl

Recent Posts