The Queen of England is 84 today | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 21 April 2010

The Queen of England is 84 today

Previously unpublished photos of Queen Elizabeth II as a baby are to go on display at Windsor Castle as part of celebrations to mark the monarch's 84th birthday today..






Duke and Duchess of York with their daughter, then-Princess Elizabeth, who later became Britain's Queen Elizabeth II.

























 Happy birthday, your majesty.
Yes I'm well...lol

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sey mama outblinging all them hoes

Toyosi said...

just had an ally mcbeal moment. u know she spaces out and imagines sumthing crazy. well I just imagined myself snatching that crown off her head and selling it. alas! I also saw the policemen chasing me!

Unknown said...

Now that something!

Anonymous said...

All hail Queen Elizabeth II. Happy Birthday. But after the death of Diana, I have a feeling that they know what happened on that fateful day.

Anonymous said...

who cares???

Anonymous said...

abeg e!!
the queen is a sit tight dictator.
monarchy is so stone age.
We need to introduce real democracy to the Brits.

Anonymous said...

I only wished this wasn't on the blog cos really...i couldn't care less. lol sorry linda...it's not you it's me. O_o

Recent Posts