"I am single and ready to mingle" Eucharia Anunobi | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 29 March 2010

"I am single and ready to mingle" Eucharia Anunobi

"There is nobody I am dating for now. But of course there are a lot of men chasing me up and down. As it is now, you should know that my case is still in court so I can't really have anything serious with anybody until everything is over. So please, all the men that want to come can start sending their application letters because I am single and ready to mingle"

Star actress Eucharia Anunobi tells City People Mag when asked if she's seeing anyone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish her all the best!

Ajoke said...

A lot of men are chasing you and you still inviting more. Well, that's good sha. LOL

Anonymous said...

Open for business? Time is no longer on her side and she may want to re-marry with a kid. Good luck but beware of men... Some are just after a taste and then vamoose...

Anonymous said...

this chick is some attention whore. every time she's got something to say like she's in love with herself or something. "men are chasing me up and down the road" whatever. even seventy year olds get chased so what's the point?

Anonymous said...

I love your comment skankmypieceofmind, she is just looking for attention. What honey is there to taste from her at that age, make she go siddon. Empty drums make the most sound

Recent Posts