An online survey on my blog... | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 12 February 2010

An online survey on my blog...

I've been getting emails from readers of this blog inquiring about an online survey that pops up when reading this blog, asking you to answer some questions relating to how often you visit my blog - then they promise you a gift or something like that, and then ask you to pay shipping charges. I've never seen it - but if you do see that survey...please please please ignore it. I don't know what it is about. I'm not part of it. It's not being done on my behalf. I'm convinced it's fraud. So please don't fall victim.
Thanks

Signed
Management
LOL

I'm dead serious sha. Ignore the survey please!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be from a MUGUN factory! Awon ole!

wienna said...

loool...madam Ikeji don warn you people o. Pls don't be a maga o. I've never noticed the survey anyways, some crackheads are probably taking advantages of 'free ad' on sites like this cos it's popular. May we all not fall o.

Anonymous said...

The people seeing those messages probably have malicious adware installed on their computers. They should run a virus scan.

Anonymous said...

4real...hmmm thanks 4 d heads-up.

Anonymous said...

hiya


Just saying hello while I look through the posts I'm trying to find out how to make an e-mail list with out having to spend a wad of cash on some training course


hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read Im trying to find a way to build an e-mail list.

Recent Posts