Idris Elba on cover of Uptown Magazine | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday 21 February 2010

Idris Elba on cover of Uptown Magazine























Idris Elba: Some actors just say the lines and do the body twitching, and others live out the emotion—I live it out. I want to take the audience with me. They are very savvy and can always tell when someone is not being truthful. For Legacy [an upcoming film in which he stars as a military operative, home after a botched mission], I played a paranoid schizophrenic. It was a difficult character to jump in and out of. You have to go to the bar and have a couple of whiskeys to lose all that tension."

































































*Sigh*
Where can one find men like this in Naija? :-)

8 comments:

kechy said...

Aww hon, don't worry. just wait patiently. You'll get one.

Anonymous said...

My baby... mmuah!

cici said...

this dude is fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..i have a crush on him like major...lol

Myne said...

Linda, what do you mean? There are plenty of them in naija. Finer sef.

Miss Eno said...

OMG! this guy is like my favorite actor n I have a huge screen crush on him.
Elba all the way, YAY!!

Anonymous said...

ohhh Idris...............this guy just puts me in the mood. the guy is just too sexy

wienna said...

There's always Peter Okoye, you know, Linda.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your crush on Idris...but he's alllll mine.

Recent Posts