Van Vicker is Mode Men Magazine 'Actor of the Year' | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday 13 December 2009

Van Vicker is Mode Men Magazine 'Actor of the Year'
























Last week, Ghanaian actor, Van Vicker, was announced 'Actor of the Year, at the 2009 Mode Men Magazine 'MEN OF THE YEAR AWARDS.

Van's acceptance speech...
'I am honored to receive this award and I want to dedicate it to my mother, wife and kids for being strong, supportive and a source of inspiration. I thank God for his blessings, I thank my fellow Ghanaian brothers and sisters for their love, my fans around the world and members of vanvickerlive family, VVF. Last but not the least, I thank Nigerians for appreciating my work. Thank You.'

You are welcome :-) and congrats.!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Van Vicker? When Majid is alive, kicking and so so fine?!!!

Anonymous said...

I will leave this one alone since i enjoy looking at him not necessarily his acting skills.....very lacking. But he is Georg!!! So is Majid, hmmm hmm hmmm. Also the new guy, he is a Ghanaian actor too, dark skin. He was in "The King is mine".

Anonymous said...

wat were they thinking??? d guy is fyyyyn no doubt but acting??? hmmm me thinks Majid is beta & we ve lots of other great actors who are waaaaaaaaaaaay beta than Van. the guy lacks good acting skills bo.

Anonymous said...

Why do people criticise this guy so much? He is a hardworking, unassuming young man trying to get on with his life and take care of his family. I think he is alright. Let's try and build our fellow brothers and sisters up (Nigerians or not), rather than tear them down with our words. See how the Brits promote even their "shittiest" talents.....Just my Two Kobos or is it Two Cents.

Fashion,Love and Life said...

Mmmm Van is soo soo hot, Majid aint got nothing on him !!

Anonymous said...

I love this site! Thank you sooo much for all your posts!

Anonymous said...

Thank for you for your hard work on this siteI really appreciate it.

Recent Posts