HHWA 09 Pictures + Sound 4 Reel Entertainment... | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 18 May 2009

HHWA 09 Pictures + Sound 4 Reel Entertainment...

More pix from the Hip Hop World Awards that held last weekend.
I'm still digging, will get you more pix as I find.
Enjoy...



Middle Chidi Mokeme


Dami and Ayenithegreat

Iyanya and Praise


Damilare with HHWA African artiste of the year, 9ice

Saucekid and Michael


Right, Dakova


Damilare, AY and Omawunmi

Left TY mix


Tuface and Damilare
Pix thanks to Damilare Adeyeri
More pix coming...

Sound 4 Reel Entertainment
~ Let's make sense!
*Audio/Visual Production
*Event Management/Packaging
*Showbiz/Media Consultants
*Music Promotions
*Costume
Call Rolf on 08023195651, 07025145723.
Sound 4 Reel's Groove Unlimited

Be sure to check on them...

Later.

3 comments:

Sassy Trends said...

Im not seeing you there madam, no tell me sey you no dey dere o..lol, nice pics, guess I will steal some. Thumbs up!

Anonymous said...

plenty pics at www.werunthings.net
...hip hop awards...

love ur blog

Anonymous said...

Hi

Thanks for the great blog. I really enjoyed reading it. In fact if I were you I would go to http://www.autosurfmonster.com/ and submit this blog so thousands of others can see it for free. I am not trying to advertise or put a link on your comments, I just feel like more people should have the opportunity to see this blog and I also got a lot of traffic from them for my own blogs. Well, I look forward to all the updates.

Jessica

Recent Posts