World Entertainment News | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 10 July 2007

World Entertainment News

Ciara and 50 cent are rumoured to be dating. True?

And Ciara's ex-boyfriend Lil Bow Wow is dating Melody from the Pussycat dolls. This pix confirms it.


Oops...Venus Williams. She recently won her fourth grand slam. Great news.



Diddy and his longtime girlfriend, Kim Porter, who gave birth to his baby girl twins not that long ago, have broken up, his publicist confirmed today.

Hear Diddy:
“I know she deserves to get married, but I’m just not ready,” he said. “It’s not a reflection on how much I love Kim. It’s that I’m just learning how to be a good boyfriend. When I’m finished with this step, I’ll move on to the next.”

Hear Kim Porter:
“He could be a little more attentive to his family, but I understand who he is and what that requires of him. He’s in a business where he wants to be the best, and he wants to make sure his family has the best.”
Something tells me this two will get back together. Hope they do...I don't know why he's finding it hard to make a commitment to this woman. Men and their wahala.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.didn't think I hadn't read your blog in that long. So many posts.... The models look hmm....hmm...lol. Seriously, some look good the rest are ok I'm just not sure what you wanna use them for; some looks would work better than others depending on that. I think Jane is pretty and another girl with a 'J' name...lol..can't recall.
This might sound corny but I'm really so sad about the fred/agatha drama. men to think I used to trip for the dude wayyyyy back...lol.....(back to the :( look...

Take care L.

Anonymous said...

I think Kim is better off without him. For her own sanity she better stay away. He will NEVER commit and will always be unfaithful to her.Why should she settle for that?

Anonymous said...

Chai...See Venus flashing, congrats to her sha, she just won wimbledon.Sad about the Fred/Agatha issue

Welocme back linda

Anonymous said...

Nice post, Linda

h.

Ms. Catwalq said...

fifty and ciara? is there a dearth of men in hollywood. anyways u nevr know. dats what we all said when whitney and bobby hooked up only for us to find out that she is probably even more wild than he is...

Anonymous said...

The reason he won't commit, it because Kim Potter is a walkover. I mean why buy the cow when the milk is free. Did you read the article on Essence and how black women in US blasted her. She was a let down for black women. DIddy was ready to marry J.LO almost made a fool of himself,and that one dumped him. Now, that he is chasing sienna miller (that chimney), the guy's doesnt want her anymore to start chasing oyinbo now, not even latino! She should go and get a job, she does nothing but have babies.

Recent Posts