Doro is a cheerful giver! Don Jazzy gifts N250,000 to Twitter user who asked for it | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 24 December 2016

Doro is a cheerful giver! Don Jazzy gifts N250,000 to Twitter user who asked for it

A Twitter user with the username 'Donjazzy's Elder Sister' has hit the jackpot after she reached out to Don Jazzy asking for N250,000 to start a business. Don Jazzy generously obliged. The excited beneficiary shared a screenshot of her account balance on Twitter and trust Nigerians, Donjazzy's mentions was swamped with people trying their luck by asking him for financial help as well. Read the rest of the tweets after the cut...











19 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... Lucky fan, bless you Don! #kindness

Unknown said...

Wow... Lucky fan, bless you Don! #kindness Lin when are you blessing me kwanu? 😁 😂 😂 😂

Unknown said...

Eeyaaa dats thoughtful of him

Hessaawards2019.com said...

WoooooooooooooooooooW!!!! Jazzy is such a cheerful giver!

Na me talk am!

Long Live Lib!!!

Amie said...

@Donjazzy ur such an amazing person. Your far too kind. May God bless you and replenish your pocket.@Folashade may your business blossom. Merry christmas to you both.

Unknown said...

givers never lack kp it up bro!

kunta said...

Nice but he did this because na woman, if na man e no go do am..(woman power)

Anonymous said...

I've heard of speechless being used/said but never really felt it..... Hmm.....Don just fed me the true meaning.
It took me few seconds to find the right word to put down.
More blessings to you .
Oya, come and wish me Happy Marvinnewyear here !
That's all I need.

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Can I do same?


...merited happiness

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

God bless him abundantly

Unknown said...

May God's blessings never depart from him. Linda take note!

obiora said...

God bless him!

Unknown said...

Wow!!!! Dat's great.... My turn today, lili you have been my big sis for 3 years, ask me what I want lolz 😁 😁😉 🙈🙊

Unknown said...

WONDERFUL






AUNTY LINDA 👩






PLEASE KINDLY FOLLOW ME ON LIS @OKECHUKWU NNODUECHI

CHERYL (aka FROM GLORY to GLORY) said...

Chai, I envy that sombori... what #250k can do to my life now eh


Long Live LIB

Unknown said...

Wow,what a privilege, God bless Don jazzy.

Unknown said...

iVabulous said....
wooow...... Sis Linds... pls ask me what I need

Unknown said...

Story for the Gods. Arrange.

Anonymous said...

I am Don Jazzy's uncle

Recent Posts