ShareABaileysWithMum This Mother’s Day | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 29 March 2014

ShareABaileysWithMum This Mother’s Day

She is a great teacher; a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then her love for me is that sweet flower of love. If you guys are wondering who I’m referring to, that’s my mom. I love my Mum deeply and I’m sure you all do too, that is why Baileys, the most loved Irish is set to give all of us a unique opportunity to convey the depth of feeling that is associated with Mother's Day. Continue...

A Mother’s love is sure to find, it’s selfless and makes us feel so special. So you guys should reciprocate this unique love on Mother’s day, share a Baileys with your mum on this special day.

·         Baileys is set to make this year’s Mother’s Day celebration the best you & your mum have ever experienced.
·    You can win lots of prizes, including;Vlisco Hollandais, Pashmina, Fascinator hats, brooches, matching shoes& bag, feminine wallets, a ticket to attend the Women’s Award night and other lovely gifts - which you can win instantly through a lucky dip when you purchase Baileys in any of the participating stores pan-Nigeria.
 ·         This Sunday, 30th March,Baileys Boutique will be in Ikeja shopping mall Lagos, Grand Tower Abuja and Polo Park Enugusimultaneously to glam up all the lovely ladies and their mums. Come and experience a professional makeup session with theBM Pro team while you are pampered the Baileys way.
    Check outwww.facebook.com/BaileysNigeria and join the conversation on Twitter with the #tag #ShareABaileysWithMumfor more details.
 ·         Baileys is for persons above 18 years.
·         Remember to drink responsibly.
·         Do not drink and drive.

25 comments:

Alloy Chikezie said...

Wishing all mothers a happy mothers day in advance


Your comment will be visible after approval

Anonymous said...

Okay #bright bravo#

Unknown said...

Linda, thats one sweet comment yu said about ur mum no doubt...... Is really great love ur mum no doubt.....
.
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Desmond 2 d G said...

Sorry my mom don't take baileys.......but would prefer irish flavoured blessed holy water....

Hypertek IshOlawale said...

Ooooow....."The Egyptian baby is worried because his daddy is a Mummy". Congratulobia to all mother's world wide and all mothers in the making.....laso!

Utonwa said...

For real Baileys has been my drink for years now, my hubby knows that!
and surprisingly but also interestingly it happens to be the only drink i share with my mum.Each time i get my dad a bottle of his favourite drink,I get my mum a bottle of Baileys. Keep it up Baileys.

BONARIO NNAGS said...

For sure am already preparing for tomorrow
Av already told her to stayoff the kitchen today and tomorrow .Dad and I will cook for her.

~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA3310

Unknown said...

Happy mothers' day,,I love ma mum.....

Okoro said...

God bless every mother...

Okoro said...

God bless every mother...

Anonymous said...

wow! lovely advert... feel like taking a sip right now:

Anonymous said...

Hehehee lindoski chopping money so we hav ikeji's shopping mall,lyk seriously..bizness is moving n our ministry is growing indeed

Apple said...

WAiting for my gift..hehehe..

winniekoko said...

I love my mum! Happy mothers day to my sweetest, lovely and dearest mum in advance! Thank GOD for giving me the best mum in the world. Mummy I love u so so much!

jbankzE said...

Rubbish,no b evn free sef. No need fr d Drink

Anonymous said...

Mothers are the most wounderful gift on earth

Amarachukwu. said...

Happy!!!

Unknown said...

I love my mama ooo...

OMG see what these uniben female students are doing in their hostel, shaking their bakassi
Here

Woman beat friend for sleeping with her boyfriend
Here

See How this Ashawo embarrassed her customer after he refuse to pay
Here

See what this oyinbo man is doing to a naija girl
Here

Anonymous said...

Ur so lame!!how ikeja shopping mall turn ikeji shopping mall?u won't understand wat ur replying so u can comment first?

Favour said...

I wish my mum happy mother's day and all the mums in the world

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers day to my Lovely Mummy..Love her beyond words!

Anonymous said...

Happy mothers day mum, I love u.

Anonymous said...

HMD to all d world best mother in d whole wide world...luv my mum dearly... Chidinma

Anonymous said...

Sweet mother I no go 4get u at all! I love n miss u greatly. I knw God is keep u till we meet 2 part no more.

Anonymous said...

Agbaya,go rennt house

Recent Posts