'I had cancer of the nose' - Governor Sullivan Chime | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 13 February 2013

'I had cancer of the nose' - Governor Sullivan Chime

The Enugu state governor spoke to journalists in Enugu on Monday. Below is what he shared...
“Late August or early September, last year, I am not sure again of the dates, but it is about that time. I was privileged to be one of those nominated by the Nigeria Governors Forum to go to Germany to understudy their federal system. A Governor was picked from each of the six geo-political zones. I represented the South-East and of course, we were led by our Chairman, Rotimi Amaechi.
“On our way to Germany, I decided to go a little bit earlier, passing through London to do my medicals because of what I will call lack of our time. We do not have time here. So, I decided to take that opportunity, got to London and did my medicals and was certified fit. I was given a clean bill of health. But I had a little growth here (pointing at the right side of his neck) that was not visible to anybody. I am a very observant person. I noticed it, showed it to my doctor and he touched it and said he didn’t feel it is anything serious, that I should just try and forget it.
“So, I thought they would have seen anything if there was anything wrong when they were doing the general scanning and screening, but nothing was found. So, I just singled it and said, please, this particular thing, I will like it to be investigated. I was referred to GB who after examining me and asking me questions, because I told him, no symptoms, no pains, no discomfort from anywhere. He said as far as he was concerned, there was nothing wrong but as a professional advised me to investigate it further because I was almost running out of time, short of time.

“I made arrangements with them to help me set up appointments for closer examination of the growth. So the next day I left for Germany to join my colleagues. On that trip was my Commissioner for Commerce and Industry, Dr. Jude Akubuilo and my SSA Investment. They were already in Germany waiting for me and so, I joined them. At the end of the day, about a week after they had set up the arrangement, I left Germany. I left my colleagues. I told them where I was going, went back to London and did the proper screening of that particular growth. They did biopsies and all that. So, in the process it was discovered that it was cancerous. The growth was cancerous.”

“Further investigation  revealed that the main tumour, because this actually turned out to be the lymph node, but the main tumour was behind my nose. It actually turned out to be what they called nasopharyngeal cancer- that is cancer of the nose. At that stage when you hear cancer, you will declare yourself dead before any further examination.  Then I asked them what should be done, they told me straight away that they will subject me to further screening to know if it had spread.  So luckily it hadn’t spread, it is just only in those two places.

“They said the good news is that it was curable and not manageable. It was curable, that was when I became interested.  And they said as soon as I was ready, they would commence treatment. Originally we had planned to go from Germany to Lebanon on our way back to Nigeria but I cancelled that trip, went back to Germany, informed my people I went with, came down to London with the Commissioner. The SSA hadn’t UK Visa then, so he traveled back to Nigeria from Germany. In London we made arrangement and agreed on when to come.

“So we came back to Nigeria and within the two weeks, I was able to make arrangements for transition. I wrote a letter to the Speaker of the House of Assembly in accordance with the constitution, informing him of my decision to proceed on leave and of course sought his cooperation to work very well with the Deputy Governor, who would work as governor in my absence. Within the two weeks, we held two exco meetings, the last was held on Tuesday, the week I left. After the EXCO meeting, I told my EXCO members that I was proceeding on long vacation which I wouldn’t know how long it would last to treat myself.  That was the information they got and of course I told them to cooperate with the acting governor. The following day, I left for Abuja, which was a Wednesday and again attended the meeting of the Governors’ Forum, that night. Then Thursday morning, we had National Economic Council meeting and the Deputy Governor was there to represent me.

“I got to London and settled in and the following day Friday went to see the Oncologist who had already made arrangements for treatments to begin and on Monday, I started treatment. I don’t think any of you has had an experience. Cancer is a deadly disease and the cure is also deadly, the cure for cancer is not Panadol, the cure for cancer is not these drugs you buy off the counter. By the time you go through Chemotherapy and radiotherapy, you will be a changed person. So I started treatment, the treatment altogether lasted for 12 weeks, throughout the period of my treatment, I was an outpatient. I was never admitted in any hospital, all my treatments, I took as an outpatient. During the period of treatment, I personally had challenges with the treatment because like I said, except you see somebody that has taken that kind of treatment, it is not easy to imagine.

“So when I started reading in the papers, how I went to India, how I died at so, so place, to us it was a kind of entertainment. Anytime we felt like being entertained, we call up the Nigerian papers online and we will be laughing. So it was a lot of entertainment to us but what became worrisome was the deliberate and sustained attempt to undermine the government of Enugu State. Over the years, if you people have been following events especially when we addressed our people, yes, we have invested a lot of money in infrastructure and other spheres of life but I have always said that one thing we would like to leave behind is a workable system, that had always been topmost on our agenda because when we came in, yes, I was part of the last administration but unfortunately when we came in there was no system in place, not even a bad one. So we felt there was this need to have a system in place because that is the only way you can encourage continuity because in this place, a governor comes and he will want to chart his own course. But if you have a system in place, if a governor comes in, he will build on what is on ground.

“This was a kind of opportunity to put to test the system we have put in place. Everything kept on happening as if the governor was not on leave, nobody talked about strike, nobody talked about nonpayment of salaries, no contractor agitated over payment of fees, everything and life continued to be normal.

It was like we had increased activities in my absence and I can say that I can beat my chest to thank the Deputy Governor who led the team and who ensured that the system worked in my absence. I am happy that we have almost attained that height and when we will be leaving in a few years time, we will be glad we have built a system and it is a good thing to notice that we didn’t have problems in spite of all attempts made by our brothers and sisters to undermine us. The government of Enugu state has come to stay, the system put by us has come to stay.

“The treatment officially ended on 10th of December and of course when treatment ends, that is when the real thing starts. When I had commenced treatment, what my doctors said was that I should stay off office for six months, that was their recommendation, but by first week of January when we went to review my state, they were shocked at the recovery rate, they were happy with the recovery, the scan they did showed that the tumour and nose fluid had disappeared completely, not even a scar was left behind.

“And I won’t like to use the expression that they have declared me cancer free, but that was exactly what happened. Cancer is cancer and one will be required to go there from time to time for check up to make sure it does not raise its ugly head again. But as things are now, they have succeeded in curing that disease that was detected in September last year.

“Coming to my staff, all attacks on them that they were hoarding information and all that was an unfair attack. First and foremost, they didn’t have all the information, all they knew was that I was going on vacation and I didn’t know it was the business of people to know what my activities will be when I am going on vacation. So I decided to use the period of my vacation to take care of myself I don’t see how it should concern anybody, I don’t see why we should owe anybody any apologies. The important thing is complying with the law, making sure that as governor of the state, you ensured that the ship of governance remained on course and not abandoning your people. So, all those unfair attacks I found a little bit mischievious, and actually exposed ignorance of some of our people. I was officially discharged [not on admission] and I am still in the process of recovering, you won’t expect to see me tomorrow running but I am fitter now to resume duties, I am fit enough to ensure that government is on course with the assistance of my co-pilots.

Culled from Vanguard

124 comments:

Anonymous said...

fix our hospitals and u will be treated here.God what is wrong with you guys.Obansanjo had to launch a project in london wasting our resouces.God help this nation.

segunsd said...

Hmmm... too long a talk. Anyways thank God you're back and "fitter". Talkers will always talk. And whatever happens to you or what you do concerns people your excellency. FYI.

#reading LindaIkeji on my Laptop and naijaPOSE on my iPad.

Anonymous said...

what is the hope for people in your state that find the same growth. Sir, are you going to use your experience to bless others by making health care a priority.

HOTGIRL said...

PELE O!
ThankGod ur okay.at least some stolen money was spent on something worth it.

Marcel Duplexis said...

That was brutally honest. My Dad is undergoing both Chemo & Radiotherapy for Prostate Cancer. He has been through hell. The side effects alone of these treatments are better imagined.One thing I commend the Governor for is that he ensured that things continued to run smoothly in the state. I guess all his detractors will now be cowering in shame (of course that is if they have any).The only downloadside to this whole episode was that he didn't inform the good people of Enugu about his plight. They had a right to know. Keep up the good work Gov & I wish you a speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

We wish you all the best and complete recovery... I just wonder how you can think the system works though if only people like you can access good treatment and have to get it abroad. Mr. Governor the 'system' does not work when the ordinary man on the street can't get good diagnosis talk more of access to good health care.No Sir, I beg to differ 'the system does not work'

Anonymous said...

We wish you all the best and complete recovery... I just wonder how you can think the system works though if only people like you can access good treatment and have to get it abroad. Mr. Governor the 'system' does not work when the ordinary man on the street can't get good diagnosis talk more of access to good health care.No Sir, I beg to differ 'the system does not work'

Anonymous said...

Thnk God for his life


Download Beyonce's Baby Dancing Single ladies Here

Download K-Swtich Hard Here

Anonymous said...

Shut up! What do you mean that your people don't need to know how you spend your vacation.For God's sake you are a public servant and when you signed up for that post you became accountable to your people.I don't know why Nigerians hide certain things like health issues.It could have been anyone but don't dunp your office for almost 5months and still have the guts to make excuses for your irresponsible act.Thank God you're back and ok

Philip Ikita said...

This guy is a joker. Did you, Chime use your private funds or public funds for your 'cancer' treatment? The Enugu public deserved to know! You don't owe apologies. What arrogance!

Anonymous said...

*Linda. Call it what you may, this guy did a good damage control.
I don't like it that the people of Enugu were kept in the dark for so long.
This seems like a refined gov unlike Alams/ Dariye etc

Anonymous said...

I like the fact that he came out clean and told Nigerians what actually happened. It's better than hoarding information and fueling rumours. Thank God he is well now. But if they had developed infrastructure in Nigeria, he would have been treated in Nigeria. #foodforthought

Sue said...

feel sorry for him....working amiable govenor...God kept u cos u touched d lives of d poor in Enugu, pls keep it up

Anonymous said...

If u had just told the truth would u be the source of "entertainment"? Didn't u see how hilary clinton did hers?

Anonymous said...

Cancer of d nose... Yh right. Dnt bliv d crap ds guy is sayn. Hiss

Yetinde said...

Thank God o.

Anonymous said...

Thank God 4 Ʊя̲̅ life Sir, cancer Ȋ̝̊̅§ deadly ! I can't even wish that on ma enemy so I pray God grants u Total recovery as Ʊя̲̅ oncologists has declared. Welcome back.

***Lush said...

I wish Governor Sullivan Chime perfect health in Jesus' name! May your healing be complete and permanent by God's grace.



***Lush

ijeoma Okudo said...

Very very commendable. Health is priceless and shouldn't be compared to anything else. You did what you were supposed to do.

Anonymous said...

Well that's some good news.........thank God he's okay now. At least all the brouhaha will end now

Anonymous said...

Nice press statement. God help us in naija with all this uncertified stories

Anonymous said...

"So I decided to use the period of my vacation to take care of myself I don’t see how it should concern anybody, I don’t see why we should owe anybody any apologies. The important thing is complying with the law, making sure that as governor of the state, you ensured that the ship of governance remained on course and not abandoning your people"
Simply put, he does not owe the electorate any explanation. So the clean bill of health is verbal and from his mouth. Not a single expert judgement to certify him fit for office. Only in Nigeria. Believe me, if he did not occupy public office, I will not give a damn.
However, I wish him well.

Anonymous said...

May the good lord heal you.

Anonymous said...

Story storrry once upon a time, Ndiara! ndiara!! ndiara!!!

Unknown said...

Whew! Long long story.I was almost getin bored along τ̅ђe line. We r happy U̶̲̥̅̊я̲ back, safe ãήϑ sound

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for the people of Enugu State....and thanks to Linda for the update.Meanwhile could you please do an update on Liyel Imoke as well? looks like he too is missing in action..Otunba

emmelise said...

chai!!! This is d biggest wash of the millenium...I cant see direct truth from this cock&bull story...God help us... they think we are children....typed by 6:55am/

Anonymous said...

Congrats o. But you owe your pple plenty apology. You are a public fugure, you can‘t just pull a disappearing act and expect pple not to talk.
The medical check-up why didn‘t you do it in Nigeria? You wouldn‘t dare! Not available. No thanks to you and your class.
Now that you are back, to show gratitude to God for sparing your life better do something about health in your state. A word is enough for the wise...

Anonymous said...

Eyah!!!May God continue to keep&protect u IJN. #Yudy

Unknown said...

Quite touuuuchin...d missin part of d story should av been "so i stepped down coz i knew i wasn't fit enough to govern my ple..and my health was my priority"...den,i tink i wld av sobbed##

Anonymous said...

Hmmm our Governor Nnoo!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Nasopharyngeal carcinoma is not something to be toyed with....its a very aggressive kind of Cancer...the Governor should strictly adhere to his clinic appointments and check up....i wish him well

Anonymous said...

I thank God for the healing and pray the cancer will never come back IJN

★★PRINCE CHARMING™★★ said...

Quite revealing, he should thank God the cancer was discovered on time and it turned out to be curable rather than manageable, but I think he should had let the public know before going, all the rumours, propaganda and unfair attacks on him and all would have been avoided with that, all that happened because people were misinformed and ignorant of the real situation.

A.B.M said...

Nicely put

Anonymous said...

May d lord bless his holy reading, & unto his name be praise now & forever, Amen!

Anonymous said...

What a long write up. Only read the most core things as some were almost saying the same thing. As entertainment news are to him just like news i read that he was kidnapped by the state lawmakers. Naija news is coming something else. Glad for his great recovery and health. Wish him many more peaceful time. Discover the Secret to losing weight and burning tummy fat

Ruby Owanate said...

Thank God for life.....

cyntysteph said...

Wooooow thank God for you sir.

mccoy said...

Oga na AIDS joor.. See wash

Anonymous said...

So you now know what cancer is? How is your government helping people with cancer? So we should all travel to London for treatment?


Why did you not receive treatment in Enugu?

How is the health care system in your state?

Anonymous said...

I'm happy he is fit again. I live in Enugu and as he said the system kept working. We were only reminded he was not around when we read the papers.

Anonymous said...

Let it be that u r completely cured o. That's all that matters in d end. The people equally av d right to agitate in ur absence bc they put u there with their vote. Ur going out and coming in is their biz. But thank God u r back, cancer free and hearty.

Anonymous said...

A family friend of mine has a clot and has been in the hospital for five months now. Such diseases take time for full recovery.

Anonymous said...

Who cares...if you like die sef

Anonymous said...

Too long ehn! I get the drift from the title so sorry ehn Gov Sulli and thank God for providing you with enough public funds to get top class medical treatment.

Amarachi said...

Too long but read first and second part of it

Anonymous said...

Love my governor joor.Thank God he is fine

chynwe said...

Thank God it was successful,u re welcome bk

benny said...

Well addressed! Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Pls withdraw the statement,'you don't owe anybody no apology' my dearest governor,I love you soooooooo dearly,but you know what,you owe us some apology bigggg time,I'm sure you're aware that the Venezuelan president had cancer too.sure you also watch how he sang for his country and at least that gave them a prayer point...you can't keep everyone in the dark you are governing human being not cows.....a letter to your beloved state would have been enough,,but I guess. Your silence was POLITICAL,yes we understand....that's y I said you owe us an apology..thank you..will continue to pray for your .wth psalm 9I:16...

Anonymous said...

I thank God he detected it early, and I thank God for his life. E nor easy. MERCY

Unknown said...

Cancer of the nose ke? Dats a new one for me bt na wa 4 u Lindy. U go snap n zoom d guy face. Him broad nose actually. Lol! Thank God ur alryt nw Governor. Ur healing shall rmain permanent. Pls vsit my blog esamade.blogspot.com. r

Da Epic Pen said...

I am happy for Chime and his family, and wish him good health in more years ahead. But its quite unfortunate and indeed shameful that the federal government and indeed the states have not developed a robust, reliable and comprehensive health care delivery system in Nigeria. Only God and Chime & co know how much of Enugu State tax payers money was expended on Chime's medical trip abroad. Our leaders must ensure the delivery of good governance.

Anonymous said...

God bless and prolong you sir!

Milly said...

Na wa, thank God he is fine now.

Da Epic Pen said...

I am happy for Chime and his family, and wish him good health in more years ahead. But its quite unfortunate and indeed shameful that the federal government and indeed the states have not developed a robust, reliable and comprehensive health care delivery system in Nigeria. Only God and Chime & co know how much of Enugu State tax payers money was expended on Chime's medical trip abroad. Our leaders must ensure the delivery of good governance.

Anonymous said...

Its good to know that your back but please permitt me to correct your notion that its not people's business to know what you were up to during your vacation. Yes it is thier 100% business. If you did not want people nosing in to your business then please don't come out for any democratically elected position again. Your people, who elected you, have every right to know your dealings even while on vacation. Lets stop thinking that Nigerians are blind to their rights under democracy.
As long as you remain a governor, your life is now for the people, to serve and put things in order. I believe that is the vote of confidence that gave you the mandate in the first place.
Wish you stable health.

Ali Bassey said...

#Superstory..........stories that touch!!

Amaka said...

thank God for quick recovery atleast the rumour mongers failed.

ravenmortal said...

Godspeed, Governor! Welcome back.

Anonymous said...

Thank God 4 ur life. #buh all ds travelled to london, germany-london-germany-nigeria and then bac to london, na paper una dey use travel, no b money? Na wa o. I think its high time we improved on our health care in nigeria, so that such treatments can take place here.

Unknown said...

Moral justification... Glad you are well and healthy to do more. Make your people proud

Anonymous said...

Thank God for your life

Anonymous said...

Thank God for his mercy ova ur life. However, u talked about long vacation, constitutionally u are given specific period or time for vacation either 6mths, 1yr etc. Did u overstay ur leave period? if yes, that should give any body concern,and we have every right to demand for explanation. But if you stayed and returned within the period constitutionally granted, then you have nothing to worry about.
Our politician should learn how to always do the right thing.

Anonymous said...

I believe every word he says - may we never encounter that thing called Cancer in Jesus name! Hope you feel better soon Gov...(I forgot his name)...:)

Anonymous said...

I wish him ful recovery

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Thank God he's alright!

Anonymous said...

I thank GOD for your life Governor Chime. The LORD who has started this good work in you will be faithful to complete it. You are completely healed in Jesus Name Amen.
Governor Chime, just imagine if you were not privileged to have the funds to travel for your medicals and also get treatment for cancer. We would be telling a different story today. But God spared you fro a reason. I pray you would see this as an opportunity to help the millions of Nigerians who cant afford to travel abroad for healthcare. I pray through this experience you would be driven to do something about Healthcare not just in your State but in your country. Just imagine if there was an emergency and you couldn’t travel out. Please do something about our Healthcare system

Anonymous said...

Cancer is no friendly disease. Thank God for your recovery.MOVEMENT

made in nigeria goods magazine said...

Your welcome back sir.life first because good health and real system of governance maket a good government. Welcome and continue ur good work in Enugu state.

Anonymous said...

Thank God you are okay now. I think you are a blessing to the pple of Enugu State but I'd like to add that your experience should make you look into the health sector of your state and do more. Imagine if it were a regular Enugu citizen who had ur kinda experience without any access to diagnosis and treatment abroad. In all I'm happy you are well now. You'll live long to fufill God's plan for your life.

made in nigeria goods magazine said...

You are welcome back sir .Good health and stable system of governance makes no diference especially when the absence of the seating governor is not felt.
The Governor made arrangement proper before leaving irrespective of the long period of his vacation, constitutionally he is not found wanting in discharging his executive duties. Even the constitution in its content did not stipulate any period time a seating Governor will stay of work during vacation.
It will only become an issue where his absence is affecting the people in his inability to discharge his executive functions. Here the doctrine of necesity will come in play.
Welcome your excellency and continue your good work sir.

Anonymous said...

I thank God for ur life my governor, we ur pple of enugu state are strongly behind u for d gud job u are doing in enugu state; more grease to ur elbow. Pls dont 4get d tarring of d road from IKEDIMKPA AFFA to AMOFIAGU AFFA, that road needs urgent attention. Remain blessed.(1st to comment & Linda pls i beg u in the name of God to post this comment immediately)

Anonymous said...

liar

Anonymous said...

Two words; DAMAGE CONTROL!...there may be some truth in this, but a greater part has been sugar coated.

Anonymous said...

Thank God for life and sound health.

Anonymous said...

Gov tank God for ur health. I did not hear u mention God in dis healing, evn wen d healng was fast as expressed by d doctors.

Eya Ayambem said...

Long story o, but, thank God he is well and back home.
LLNP!

Unknown said...

Wishing u a very speedy recovery

Anonymous said...

glad he is well and fit now but what about the common man in Nigeria? ailments not as severe as his kills Nigerians every second because they dont have the access to good medical services.
see all the trips he is calling: Germany, London, Lebanon etc.
how many people commoner fit afford am? something has to be done oo cos if public servants aren't allowed to source for medical attention abroad, something will be done to our dead medical service in Nigeria.

Anonymous said...

Nasopharyngeal cancer is not cancer of the nose, it is cancer of the nasopharynx! they differ greatly in prognosis and treatment. Lets avoid miseducation. Thank God for your life

Anonymous said...

Total rubbish, chime is lucky he's in a country where civil servant do what they like. As a public servant every citizen of the state you serve have every damn right to know where you are at any given time. Nobody was informed about your where about hence the rumour of your death. You have cancer then tell the folks you govern period! Holding on to power while you battle cancer is quite stupid. You better go solve your health issue and let other who a medically fit to run the affairs of the state.Greedy man.

Anonymous said...

Clinging on to power even as death hovers round his head....other civil society they do the right thing and quit... Not hiding and nobody knows their where about. MORON!

Anonymous said...

i took time to read all you said Sir and am not impressed by some of the things you said. hiding your illness was very wrong and whether you were an out or in-patient doesnt make any difference bottom line is you underwent treatment. Thank God you had public funds at ur disposal bt cancer is not a hidden sickness dis days, a lot of Nigerians r dying dat r nt as lucky as you so dont u dare bullshit us.

Anonymous said...

That is not fair, let's learn to love our neighbours as Jesus taught us

Queen Bee said...

Super story!!!
So why d longggg explaination? Like someone dat is trying hard to hide something!.....infact he should just write a book titled 'how I was diagonised with nose cancer let us rest!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank God for your health. Cancer is not a funny thing. The irony is that Nigerians from all works of life dont have access to the good medicare you recieved abroad and many people languish even when cancer is caught early. We need to work on our health system honestly. And in addition Mr gov too much assasination in your state in your absence take control please.

Anonymous said...

Very happy for the Governor and his family that he has recovered and is cancer free. However, maybe he needs to have had his brain checked while he was under going treatment. Yes you do owe an explanation to your electorate. You are a democratically elected official. Translation you are a servant of the people. You owe the good people of Enugu an explanation AND an apology. You did a great job by handing over to your deputy! Where you missed the mark was to simply state you were going to receive medical treatment, end of story. What you did not need to divulge was that you had cancer. That my fellow Nigerian is noone's business. I pray you remain cancer free for the rest of your life. Someday our leaders will LEAD the right way. "God" bless Nigeria.

Anonymous said...

What do u knw? Do u nt knw d@ wen u are ill, it is improper d@ ur enemies are aquinted wit d situation of tins wit u? Do u nt knw d negative implications?.... Find out!

S̶̲̥̅̊W̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊T̶̲̥̅̊S̶̲̥̅̊ H̶̲̥̅̊O̶̲̥̅̊N̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊Y̶̲̥̅̊ S̶̲̥̅̊U̶̲̥̅̊G̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̥̅̊R̶̲̥̅̊. said...

D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ dere D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ roast now! Whether U̶̲̥̅̊ believe Ȋ̝̊†̥ or not....Ħ̀ε̅ left Ãήϑ he's back fφя̩̥̊ gud....shikena!

MlleP said...

I am just glad he is better. The speculation and rumours were normal because he is a public figure and he did not let people know exactly what was going on then. The people of Enugu love Governor Chime and wish him well.Our prayers are with him.

Anonymous said...

Anon 8.15.....wat u wish him, will come upon u 100 folds. FOOL!!! Who cares about u sef. OLOSHI

Anonymous said...

Hey! be careful wat u wish others.I believe ur an adult

S̶̲̥̅̊W̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊T̶̲̥̅̊S̶̲̥̅̊ H̶̲̥̅̊O̶̲̥̅̊N̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊Y̶̲̥̅̊ S̶̲̥̅̊U̶̲̥̅̊G̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̥̅̊R̶̲̥̅̊. said...

YOU ARE Ά̲̣̥ BIG FOOL! Idiot!

Someone poured out his heart to give d public d info of wat he went tru Ŵi̶̲̅τ all sincerity.....yet bcos ЧЯ brain Ȋ̊§ S̲̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴͡ blocked Ãήϑ ЧЯ soul S̲̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴͡ ugly datz all U̶̲̥̅̊ culd eva think was to §♠Ƴ Ħ̀ε̅ had or stil Hλ√ƺ HIV!

Ewu Yaba left!

mohammed sani said...

welcome back. thank GOD for ur life.

S̶̲̥̅̊W̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊T̶̲̥̅̊S̶̲̥̅̊ H̶̲̥̅̊O̶̲̥̅̊N̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊Y̶̲̥̅̊ S̶̲̥̅̊U̶̲̥̅̊G̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̥̅̊R̶̲̥̅̊. said...

Hmmm.....are U̶̲̥̅̊ human @ all? I'm U̶̲̥̅̊'r nt near human being @ all...cos if U̶̲̥̅̊ were U̶̲̥̅̊ wldnt evn imagine ЧЯ worst enemy to die!

U̶̲̥̅̊'r S̲̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴͡ heartless and S̲̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴͡ full of evil! I pity dos around U̶̲̥̅̊!

Demonic soul!

S̶̲̥̅̊W̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊T̶̲̥̅̊S̶̲̥̅̊ H̶̲̥̅̊O̶̲̥̅̊N̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊Y̶̲̥̅̊ S̶̲̥̅̊U̶̲̥̅̊G̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̥̅̊R̶̲̥̅̊. said...

YOU ARE Ά̲̣̥ BIG FOOL! Idiot!

Someone poured out his heart to give d public d info of wat he went tru Ŵi̶̲̅τ all sincerity.....yet bcos ЧЯ brain Ȋ̊§ S̲̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴͡ blocked Ãήϑ ЧЯ soul S̲̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴͡ ugly datz all U̶̲̥̅̊ culd eva think was to §♠Ƴ Ħ̀ε̅ had or stil Hλ√ƺ HIV!

Ewu Yaba left!

S̶̲̥̅̊W̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊T̶̲̥̅̊S̶̲̥̅̊ H̶̲̥̅̊O̶̲̥̅̊N̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊Y̶̲̥̅̊ S̶̲̥̅̊U̶̲̥̅̊G̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̥̅̊R̶̲̥̅̊. said...

D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ dere D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ roast now! Whether U̶̲̥̅̊ believe Ȋ̝̊†̥ or not....Ħ̀ε̅ left Ãήϑ he's back fφя̩̥̊ gud....shikena!

Samkay12 said...

How apt that u use a close up of his nose for this post

AfroBizNews said...

I hope the young governor will support the construction of an ultramodern cancer research and treatment center in Nigeria, so the less privileged Nigerians can tell similar survival stories.

Watch the video of "The Danger of a Single Story" presentation by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie here:
http://afrobiznews.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-danger-of-single-story-by.html

Anonymous said...

Story. Another politician has come with correct sugar coated lines. Thank God for your life.

Anonymous said...

Definitly hiding something....no need for d long story. I heard frm some sources he has HIV n went for some hi tech treatment,story not verified though. Watever he has may God heal him.

Anonymous said...

he was referring to a system of acceding power to ones deputy in a case of ones absenc, we all remember the Yaradua debacle..but yeah I agree with you totally, the only system that works is the one were the looters of our treasury can fly themselves and their families out for treatment while the greater populace languish hopelessly...as wicked as we are as Nigerians, after all this he still won't have the heart to do anything about the deplorable health system in his state to alleviate the suffering of the masses..

Anonymous said...

Gbam...true talk

Anonymous said...

Don't mind them and their backwards mentality jare...but we the masses are the ones who gave them the power to rubbish us any how na...

Anonymous said...

A bit late and after the fact. Digusting and shows a lack of respect for Nigerian or our intellects

Anonymous said...

This man can lie ehhhee,You went 2 india and you are lyin abt it,nawa 4 all this people that call themselves our leaders...Cancer of the nose my ass..well HIV no dey show 4 face

zoomzoomzoom said...

Good to know u are back at your duty post.Afflictions will not arise again in Jesus name, amen.Please, you and all the good leaders in Nigeria should endeavor to fix thingz right in that country.Please build hospitals that are well-equipped to take care of the health of the masses, a lot of poor people that are sick die because quality healthcare is not affordable to them.Please ponder on these& God bless you as u take positive actions to rebuilding Nigeria.

Anonymous said...

@ times I wonder is animals or human's dat post dis heartless comments

Anonymous said...

@ times I wonder is animals or human's dat post dis heartless comments

uko said...

first to comment? lmao... r u a learner?

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine d level of silly cynics on ds blog.wat do yu call it HIV? Nd I wonder wch is gruesome? Cancer or hiv? Yu thnk d man has hiv abi,wch in yur eyes is a social misfit? I pity yu,go to state nd teachin hospitals,yu wl knw beta dt cancer is unimaginably worse dan any oda disease. After d long interview d man had,yu still dey think odawise. Eyin lemooo..Gov chime,yur healing shal be permanent jarre,nd 4 yur infor,I'm nt 4rm his state....I be omo ibadan paraku....

Cornelius said...

I never stopped praying for him; one of the best men around - my governor.

Cornelius said...

That's my governor; never stopped praying for him.

IG DON_ZAZA_MOORE said...

thank you all that his excellency sulivan Iheanacho chime is back from london, we missed him much since early last year august as he said we all have to thank God that his life today is secured,which we all know that nose cancer is a very bad sick not bad but deadly sickness we all thank God for his life today his excellency you're welcome we missed you a lot.

Anonymous said...

YOU PASSED THRU LONDON TO DO YOUR MEDICAL CHECK UP, MR GOV IF YOU MAINTAINED AND EQUIPED THE HOSPITALS IN YOUR STATE U WOULD HAVE DISCOVERED THE CANCER EARLIER. ALL OF YOU POLITICIANS LOOTING AND RUNNING ABROAD FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT VERY SOON GOD'S VENGEANCE WILL FALL HARD ON ALL OF YOU.

Anonymous said...

Thank God u r back and healy,

Anonymous said...

While I am happy that Mr Governor is back I feel so sad that the common man going through the same condition will not have the same opportunity. When I think of that I just feel so sad that we are so blessed but yet so cursed by our own ineptitude. I am sure you will keep going back Mr. Governor, what are you going to do to others suffering from cancer that you so adeptly described? God will judge you

Anonymous said...

why will he not have mouth now shebi he fit go yonder go get treatment whilst we the poor die in the non esistence hospital we no get for naija. in as much as i dont wish him bad, i hope he will improbve his health care system in his state as he has returned mschew

Anonymous said...

i'm glad hes okay now but let him close that his eyye mouth. why did he not go to naija and reeceive treatment thats if there are hospitals there sef. well i hope this will make him and others in power look at the health sector in naija, hes used our money to go all over the world for treatment where a poor man in naija cannot afford so abeg make him close that mouth he is using to talk that he owes no explanation cos he dcertainly does mschew

ChidyTotty said...

Fixing our hospitals to professionally attend to cancer patients will require federal backing. I sincerely do not think the government of Enugu state can afford that. You are welcome your excellency- the best governor,East of the Niger.

Anonymous said...

if the average enugu citizen had the same condition, it is very likely that it would have been fatal.

the federal and state governments need to get their acts together, and focus on building the infrastructure at home.

Anonymous said...

All ye mumu peeps writing rubbish, have you been to Enugu state in recent times? The governors have been around since or even before he left for medical treatment, what have they done for and in their states?

Recent Posts