Linda Ikeji’s inspirational book, It Takes You, is out. Press release | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 15 April 2010

Linda Ikeji’s inspirational book, It Takes You, is out. Press release























It Takes You (A Book of Inspiration) is a 130-page book of 30 inspirational, motivating and life changing articles, written by Imo State born ex-model, entrepreneur and blogger, Linda Ifeoma Ikeji.


“All the articles in the book are inspirational but I also share my life experiences with readers. I hope more than anything else that everyone who reads this book learns something from it. I hope it changes their perception of some things and more than anything else I hope it inspires them to go out there and make something of themselves. ” Linda said.


An official book launch/presentation has been scheduled for -
Date: Wednesday May 5th 2010
Venue: Theatre 5, Genesis Deluxe Cinema, The Palms, Lekki.
Time: 5pm

Book signing session – Saturday May 8th, 2010
Venue: The Hub Media Store, The Palms, Lekki
Time: 2pm

Please help use.

15 comments:

Mena UkodoisReady said...

CONGRATULOBIA MY SISTER!

WHEN WE GO WASH AM? (LOL, NAIJA STYLE NA)

GOD BLESS YOU GIRL!

afrochic said...

yipeee! im the first to comment!!! Or am i? LOL! Hey linda, so proud of you. Ur constantly breaking boundaries. indeed, it takes you to be an inspiration to countless number of people out there. keep the flag flying. What wat's next nw from your bag of tricks?! May God continually enlarge ur ever-widening coast.Amen

100% Naija said...

Hey Linda,

Nice blog. Been checking you out for a while now, I must say I'm impressed. Keep it up. I happen to have a blog too, feel free to check it out http://9ijamusic.blogspot.com/

Mamuje said...

A big hearty congratulations. I have been meaning to write my own book but not really gotten around to it. Anything we can do to help.

TKB's thoughts said...

Congrats Linda, that's a good step in the right direction. I'll love to read the book, any plans for Abuja?

wienna said...

Author, ex-model, blogger, D-I-V-A, Peter's secret crush. PH.D, MSC....lol who's that cute lil boy holding your book?

Unknown said...

i dont know how to copy ur pic and put on my blog...lol...

F said...

Wow... So it's finally here... I'm really happy for you Linda and I wish you all the best with this. :)

P.S. All the hating you endured was worth it cos the cover looks fab! :*

funkola said...

congratulations! all the best.

Wale Olayanju said...

Congrats!

we will surely encourage you to purchase some for our loved ones.

Meanwhile, I've put the press release on my under-development blog, http://www.waleworldwide.com.

munirat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda Ikeji said...

@mena...thanks sweetie, u based in naija?
@afrochic...u are a blessing. u don't know what ur words do to me...
@Toks..I'll send the books down to stores in Abuja after the official launch
@wienna...not again. Peter's secret crush? not my type. I already mentioned who my crush is...now u know my type...*wink*. thanks darl

@everyone else...thank u so much. ur words mean alot to me...

wannabewriter said...

Girl congrats!...this is awesome

Bola said...

Linda congratulations! but then I always knew you had it in you. Thanks for being an inspiration to many! Im think Im going to work on my book too.. lol by the way check out my site www.nollywooduncut.com Ive featured you there! Later!

mag duru said...

Oh my heartiest congratz on your book release...all the best and how much is it??
Stay blessed..

Recent Posts